IHMFB : SIX

Should Yeonjun and Soobin be thankful to their coach and to Ms. Wu for letting them be together every morning and after classes?

Because it seems like every day is getting more and more dangerous for their 'sexual identity'.

It's either a fortune or a curse (or both), because damn, they were ruining each other.

But as of now, you could say things had changed between them. First, they began meeting every morning for football practice and every after school for tutoring.

Yeonjun wasn't easy on Soobin while practicing football, he kept saying;

"I'll fuck you upside down if you don't run one more lap."

Which Soobin would respond with, "I'd rather run ten laps than let you do that."

And while studying, Yeonjun would be like;

"I swear, if you suck my dick, I'll study harder."

And Soobin would answer, "So, you want me to prostitute myself only for your benefit?"

Then Yeonjun would say "That's the exact point."

But the fact is, although they were talking nasty things, there was no sex while doing all of that. Sure, they've been fucking around for a week or two, but they were quite invested in one another. Sexually.

It's been a week since they last had sex or done anything sexual. Just simply making out in the dark janitor closets, but nothing extreme.

Before, when Yeonjun used to speak, Soobin wanted to beat him up. Now, he wants Yeonjun speaking dirty words behind his ears while fucking him.

Before, when Yeonjun used to act like an asshole, Soobin wanted to throw a chair in his face. Now, he kinda gets turned on.

Before, when Yeonjun used to look at him, Soobin would raise his middle finger up, assuring that Yeonjun would see it. Now, he blushes.

So, things definitely 'changed' between them.

Or at least Soobin thought.

| on the field |

Sun is raising brightly as the boys kept running across the pitch, all muttering curses. The coach wasn't on the field yet, so Yeonjun was left in charge— and that wasn't a good thing (except in bed).

"Yeonjun is so fucking annoying! I swear, if he wasn't the captain I'd really- really beat his ass." Wooyoung said between his ragged breath, Soobin sighed.

"Same, he's so rude! Why does he want us to run so many laps? I bet he does that to show off." Seonghwa added, kicking the ball afar.

"He must've not gotten laid for a week. Ya know, that guy has a hormone problem." Beomgyu giggled.

Soobin saw Yeonjun near the bleachers, stood beside San (who looked really annoyed), while yelling at some boy.

"We're literally just wasting time!" Taehyun yelled in annoyance, and Soobin hummed, dropping the ball he was holding.