IHMFB : TWENTY FOUR

The Seoul Football Championship was a so-called 'fun and competitive competition for young football enthusiasts to boost their sportsmanship'.

It was a war between every high school football team in the whole country to see who was the better. So, the entire football team and cheerleaders were on a private train on the way to Seoul.

Soobin and Beomgyu were beside each other, who were busy listening to music and laughing at Mingi and Yunho, who were sitting right opposite them, trying to flip a water bottle.

Soobin could see Yeonjun sitting on the other side of the train with Lucy, her head on Yeonjun's shoulder. On the other side was Wooyoung, San, and some of the cheerleaders and other football players.

Soobin saw as Lucy leaned up to whisper into Yeonjun's ear, and Yeonjun got startled and scooted away while saying, "Ew, what the— don't lick my ear."

"Wow, damn. He really doesn't like her." Beomgyu said to Soobin.

"You just noticed? Well, I can't blame you— all you see was them making out everywhere." Soobin said.

"You still going to do that plan of yours?" Beomgyu asked, and Soobin smiled.

"Karma is a bitch, Beomgyu. He should get a taste of his own drug for once. Also— why the fuck are we listening to old Taylor Swift songs?" Soobin snapped, and Beomgyu scoffed.

"Because she shaped the pop industry." Beomgyu said, and Soobin sighed.

"Amen, brother." Soobin said, and then his eyes brightened when he saw Yeonjun get up from his seat to go to the mid area between two trains, where there was a washroom, a coffee machine, and many more.

"Okay, I'm gonna go start this plan." Soobin said, and then slid out of his seat to walk towards where Yeonjun was.

Soobin walked into the area, closing the door behind him and humming some tune to himself. He saw Yeonjun getting a packet of chips in the vending machine and walked up to it.

"Oh, they have strawberry licorice!" Soobin said airily, and Yeonjun looked at him in alert.

"Oh— yeah." Yeonjun mumbled, and then Yeonjun put in the number for what he wanted.

"Could you get me a licorice with your money? I'll pay you back." Soobin said, showing the coins he had in his hand.

"Okay." Yeonjun said.

Soobin leaned his arm ahead and clicked on the number for the licorice. He waited and then saw the chips fall down, and the licorice gets stuck in the middle.

Soobin pouted, "Damn it! How do I get it out?" Soobin whined softly, and then turned around, "I'll ask Seonghwa to shake the machine. He got really strong arms~"

"I'll do it!" Yeonjun said quickly, and Soobin turned around and saw Yeonjun grab the machine from either side and give it a good shake. The licorice fell down.

"Aw, Junnie! Thank you!" Soobin smiled, and then rushed to the machine. Before Yeonjun could say anything, Soobin bent over to pick the stuff.

Soobin took his sweet time taking out the packet of chips and licorice, and then stood up, turning around— and to his joy, saw Yeonjun's eyes kind of wide, cheeks kind of red, stood quite close to him.