IHMFB : THREE

Soobin always thought that romance was too idealistic. He always says that relationships or connections that were bonded and strongly held by the feeling called love is unbelievable. He felt like he cannot stand that, that feeling.

What's love? Is it about gender? Is it about sexual needs? Sacrifices and pains? Commons and differences? Or is it even real?

Does destiny and fate a real thing, or do we just believe it because that's what other people deem?

Many people say love is what we needed, but what if it cannot make you whole? Or what if love itself will be the one to break you to pieces?

Those were just some of the questions Soobin had in his mind. So, technically, Soobin wasn't ready for it, but was he willing to at least.... try?

He thought that the whole idea of falling for someone to the point where you'd let them tear you, break you and hurt you was completely terrifying. He can't imagine liking someone that much.

Crushes were never his thing. Besides, no one in this school was his type.

Speaking of sexual needs, Soobin never thought much about being a virgin. He knew that all of his friends already had sex numerous times, or if not, they have at least done flirty actions towards people around them. They were more than blunt about it, and often talk in details which is deeply gross.

Soobin never got the big deal.
Big deal about 'sex'.

What was the big hype about sex? What made people crave it? What was it about sex which made people, very literally, crazy?

Soobin is a hormonal teenage boy, he has needs. In fact, when Beomgyu leaves from time to time, Soobin would lock himself in their washroom and jacks off— biting his hand not to let out any weird sounds. But that was all, that was the limit.

His friends on the other hand?

Madly crazy.

They were really more than those horny teenagers. They were those guys who can't survive a week without hanging out and hooking up with different girls at least four to five times a week.

San talked about how good it was to finger some girl from his english class while the professor is writing something on the whiteboard.

Wooyoung talked about how good it was to date three girls at a time or how good it was to steal someone's girlfriend.

Taehyun talked about how satisfying it was to court someone, and when they answered him a 'yes', he'll enjoy seeing them broken after saying that the courting thing was fake or a dare.

Beomgyu talked about how good it was to hook up with someone from their grade above and made them pay for his snacks and lunches, so that his money would be kept in his wallet.

Huening Kai told them they were disgusting, but Soobin knows he also done nasty things, just maybe not that worse. Everyone has needs, so jacking off ain't a big deal.

Now, do we really still need to talk about Yeonjun? God, don't even get him started on Yeonjun. He had this sort of sex appeal, and kind of... what was it? Oh, yeah. Magnetic energy.