IHMFB : FOUR

"Stop it! I said no!"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Oh, come on!"

"Why can't you suck my dick? Why do I always have to be the one to suck yours?!" Soobin snapped, Yeonjun huffed.

"Because it's gay!"

Soobin scoffed, "Well, I'm not gay either!"

"You're the one who took it up in the ass!" Yeonjun snapped, making Soobin blushed and smack Yeonjun on the arm, "Shut up!"

The two were in Yeonjun's room after the school day, as Soobin promised.

"Look, you already had my dick inside your ass, is it that weird to have it in your mouth?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin thinks for a couple of seconds, trying to form a reason to reject it.

But Yeonjun made a complete sense.

"Fuck, you're right. Okay, I'll suck your dick." Soobin sighed dramatically, and Yeonjun just grinned.

Yeonjun reached forward, but before he could touch him, Soobin already got down on his knees, and Yeonjun stood frozen at that.

"Fucking needy."

"Your feet stink." Soobin snapped, and Yeonjun rolled his eyes, and then let Soobin do the work by unzipping his trousers and pulling his boxers down to let his cock spring free.

But Yeonjun was already half hard, so the cock slapped Soobin in the face, he gasped, and Yeonjun laughed. "Hah! You got dick slapped."

"You're ruining the moment." Soobin snapped, "Do you really want me to suck your dick?" He added.

"No one's forcing you down onto your knees." Yeonjun said. Soobin leaned forward and wrapped his lips around Yeonjun's cock.

Soobin started taking more of him in his mouth, swirling his tongue around Yeonjun's member. Soobin felt himself harden a little too, and gripped the base of Yeonjun's cock with one hand, and then pulled away after hearing no noise.

"You're not moaning." Soobin snapped.

"You're not deepthroating." Yeonjun retorted, and gripped Soobin's hair, raking it back.

"I have experience, Choi. Let me do the work."

"I have experience too!" Soobin said, glaring at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun chuckled, "Sure, you do. Now, put your mouth back on my dick." Soobin scoffed, but did as told, wrapping his lips around Yeonjun's cock. Yeonjun's hand moved to the back of Soobin's head, and pushed Soobin's head in, making Soobin gagged.

He felt Yeonjun's cock hit the back of his throat, making him moan around it, but nether the less let Yeonjun fuck his mouth.

Yeonjun grunted to himself, looking down at Soobin with lustful eyes while rocking his hips slowly.

Soobin began letting out little whimpers with every thrust into his mouth, eyes growing bigger and tears forming in his eyes from the choking.