IHMFB : NINETEEN

"I personally disagree! Serizawa is fucking weak! His charisma is not even on half of mine!"

"Stop, let's just agree that Rindaman still won."

"Dude, I'd still bet for Takiya. He's amazing!"

"Hey, guys! Are you talking about Crows Zero?"

"What else?"

"I hate you, guys." Soobin said, and Beomgyu began laughing.

They were on the staircase in the courtyard outside the food hall. Yeonjun was sitting with them for once, but all he do was scroll through his phone.

"Go hang out with your new best friend, Choi." Beomgyu snickered, and Soobin looked at him in confusion.

"Huh?"

"You've been chilling with that newbie every day." Huening explained, and Yeonjun looked up from his phone.

"I swear, Seonghwa's little squad gets gayer every new addition." Taehyun scoffed.

Soobin looked at him, "At least they're nice." Soobin said, and Taehyun just hummed, "Plus, they were good at football." Soobin continued.

"Don't stop them from being fags." Taehyun snorted, and then Wooyoung laughed, and high-fived him. What are they, 7?

Yeonjun snickered, and Soobin looked down, "No need to be mean, Tae. Just 'cause they're close-"

"Shut up, Soobin. I'm just making a joke, stop getting so pissed over everything." Taehyun snapped, and Soobin stilled.

"Why are you being such an asshole?" Yeonjun said to Taehyun, and Soobin almost scoffed.

He'd rather hear Taehyun call him a fat rabbit than Yeonjun talk about someone else being an asshole. Fucking ironic.

"Says you!" Taehyun said, "Just go fuck and make out with someone's girlfriend!" He added.

San, Wooyoung, and Beomgyu went ooohhh, and Yeonjun raised his eyebrow. Soobin giggled, and then saw Seonghwa and his friends at the bottom of his steps. Soobin waved his hands.

"Great, those loud fucks again." Taehyun mumbled, seeing Seonghwa's squad, all loud and making a tremendous amount of noise.

"What are all of you sitting here all sad and shit for?" Seonghwa asked.

Beomgyu shrugged, "We're being dramatic teens, leave us alone." Beomgyu said, and Yeosang ruffled his hair.

"Hey!" Mingi said, and Soobin looked up and smiled brightly, "Hi!"

"You didn't text me back this morning." Mingi said softly, sitting down beside him. Soobin sat up to be a little closer to him.

"Sorry, I was in a rush." Soobin responded, and Mingi pinched his cheek.

"Don't worry about it." Mingi said, and Soobin smiled.

Soobin looked to the side and saw Yeonjun looking at him. The moment Soobin saw him looking, Yeonjun looked away.

"Eh? Jake, where did you get that bruise from?" San asked, and everyone looked at Jake, who had a fading bruise on his cheek.