Six

A/N: I hate cramps. So much.

Harry's POV

I sighed before opening my bedroom door for Bridgette to leave. She winked at me before she adjusted her dress and left my room. I didn't smile back but that didn't stop me from keeping my gaze on her figure as she walked away. I quickly fixed my hair and closed the door to my chambers before walking over to my bed. I plopped down on it and held my face in my hands with my elbows propped on my knees and, for the first time, I actually thought about the words Eliana had spoken to me.

I know; Harry being considerate.

Shocker.

I wanted to interrupt her and take my words back. Reassure her that it was only until we would be wed, and then all of my attention would fall on her. I knew I was a scoundrel but I also knew that my mom raised me better than that. I knew when a man needed to be faithful. After marriage seemed like a pretty good time to be faithful.

I had known about this marriage since I was six and she was four. We had two years between us but she still seems more wise than I. Frankly speaking, I admired that about her. She was good hearted. I couldn't hide a smirk when I noticed that she had her ladies sitting with her at breakfast this morning. She was kind; and I wasn't.

And Gabriella.

She kept flirting with me. I'm not sure why but for some reason, it really bugged me. This was a huge surprise for me though, because I was known to jump at the chance to sleep with someone. I think it was just because Gabriella was someone that Eliana depended on and had a bond with. I didn't want to ruin the bond I was going to have with my wife before even beginning to form one in the first place. I should start though. I should begin to form a bond with her, just as she said.

I sighed and sat up straight before clapping my hands on my knees. I jogged to my closet and rummaged through my clothes and pulled on a white crisp shirt. I already had my pants on so I slipped on my boots and checked my appearance in the mirror. Sighing to myself again, I made my way to the door and opened it, not really thinking clearly as my feet dragged me to Eliana's room down the hall.

Before I knew it, I was standing gobsmacked in front of her door with not a clue as to what I should do next.

Should I knock? What if the girls are in there with her? They all hate me. And I could go without making awkward eye contact with Gabriella to be quite frank.

Okay I can do this. I can-

Knock knock.

My eyes widened as I realized that my hand had moved before I had even told it to.

Darn. I didn't mean to knock yet...

Despite my fear to face her, I sucked in a big breath and stood up straight. Footsteps could be heard and as they neared the door, I closed my eyes and braced myself.

Why was I even here?

The door opened and my mouth opened to speak.

"Eliana I-"

I stopped talking when I took in the sight in front of me. The brown hair that tumbled down to her shoulders, the infamous smirk that she showed me whenever we'd prepare to lay together. Her tight corset and her features weren't hard to mistake.