Thirty One

Can you let me know if it's going too fast?

OH YOU'LL REALLY HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MYSELF. 

Harry's POV 

I honestly had no regrets. 

I was justified in my anger. She barely even said hi to us over the course of these five days. Busy or not, she should've at least acknowledged our presence. Peter felt extremely neglected too and even believed her to be upset with him; I had to find out a way to explain that Eliana wasn't mad at him, that she just needed to do some work. 

I had never handled Peter for more than a day and after a while he did start to get a little bit annoying. Most kids do when they're young. I was immensely lucky that I had Valentina to help me. Her and I became quite close too. 

Whenever I'm around her, I've been starting to get these weird happy bursts of energy that confuse me to the core. I'm with Eliana, but it hasn't been feeling like that in the past couple of days.

I also haven't slept with anyone in a long time either. 

I found that whenever Valentina and I would be alone, I'd start to notice things about her. Her blonde hair, her blue eyes, the way her eyes crinkled when she smiled. She was beautiful.

Maybe even more than Eliana....

Did I feel guilty about it? For sure. I'd never act on it though.

Currently, I was sitting in my room, drunk off of the alcohol that I had stole from the kitchen. Bottles of whisky and rum lay across my floor. The stress of all this was getting to me and I needed to find a way to relieve it.  Peter had gone to spend the night with my mom and I was considering going into Eliana's room and asking for her forgiveness just so I could sleep with company tonight. 

She had no right to blame me when she was just at much fault as I was, but I sure as hell wasn't going to apologize. 

Well, there was that and the fact that she probably wouldn't enjoy seeing me drunk like the little prude she was. 

I sighed and flopped down in my bed, taking a swig from the bottle. 

This was my fifth bottle..

I was having urges. Urges that I hadn't had in a long time. I was about to get up to go into the washroom and go under the shower to handle the problem myself, when a knock on the door startled me. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and got up to go to the door, stumbling a couple of times in my drunken haze. Opening it, I smiled at Valentina who beamed up at me. She rose an eyebrow, giving me a questioning nod as I shook my head and pulled her inside of my room. 

As I looked at her, the more I began to feel those urges. Her blonde hair, her blue eyes. It reminded me of someone.

It reminded me of Valerie. 

I let out a breath and took a step forward. Suddenly, the drunken state of my mind caused my vision to blur. I closed my eyes and stumbled a little, before opening them. I quickly glanced down her dress and felt myself begin to sweat at the sight of her bust. She stared at me questioningly but with a smile.

"Harry," she asked, placing her hands on my chest, "is everything okay?"

 I licked my lips and nodded. I needed her. I needed the relief. I needed someone to take the stress off.

And right now,

I didn't care that it wasn't Eliana. 

I took another swig of the brown liquid. And another. And another. I could slowly feel my senses leaving me. I could feel my mind become cloudy with only one thing;