Twenty Five

I'm giving y'all a happy chapter. Also, James is James Corden because I love him.

I'm also making some changes to the plot. Just cause it was too choppy the first time around hehe. 

Harry's POV

Two days later...

The wedding was postponed to a month later. After everything that happened with the plague, we figured it would be best. We got the antidotes out to everyone in the course of two days. We did lose a couple hundred villagers but in Eliana's optimistic and sad perspective, "a hundred is better than millions." Philipe and Bridgette were healed too. We had a funeral for Cimone yesterday which resulted in a whole lot of the girls crying, and me consoling them. Niall sobbed too, like a girl, which caused Louis to slap him on the back of his head. But what surprised me the most was the fact that Louis simply smiled. When I asked him why he said, "I'd rather see her at peace than suffering through a cruel world like this."

After almost losing Eliana due to my "father's" stupidity, I never let her out of my sight. Or if I did, I made sure a guard was with her. My father was in the dungeons, withering away like he deserved.

Right now, however, it was me, Eliana and Peter sitting on a blanket in the gardens underneath the willow tree. Peter was kneeling and doodling on a sheet of paper while I was seated up against the trunk, while Eliana lay between my legs and against my chest.

"He's coping well," she murmured, as I pressed my lips to her hair. I nodded and hummed.

"I'm glad," I smiled, "I wonder if he'll start calling us father and mother soon."

I felt her chuckle as her body shook, "I don't know how I feel about that.."

I smiled.

"We have our first child and we haven't even consummated our marriage," I snickered. Ellie nudged me and gasped.

"How rude," she said, "this is Lucile and Freddie's son!"

I chuckled, "they're thanking us from above."

I looked up to the sky and smiled.

"Harry," Peter called, "look at what I drew!"

He held up his picture and I smiled at what he had drawn. Terribly, but beautifully, he had drawn Ellie, him and me standing on a hill with the castle in the distance. What made my heart warm was seeing his parents and his baby sister in the clouds above us with angel wings and halos. 

"It's beautiful, Peter," I smiled. He beamed at me and stood up before he waddled over. He jumped into Eliana's lap causing her to grunt while Peter just giggled. I smiled at their interaction and beamed at the two of them.

"Your majesty," he said, placing his hands on Ellie's shoulders and peering up at me, "can we get a doggie?"

"Sure, Pete," I smiled, reaching over to brush my hand through his curls. He smiled at me and nodded before he nestled himself into Eliana. And there we sat against the tree. We were broken, scarred and hurt...but happy.

We were a family now.

"Ellie," I whispered.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I know."

Silence.

"Aren't you going to say it back?" I asked, pretending to be offended, "I mean, for Christ's sake I beat up my father for you."

"I love you too, you baby." she smirked. I rose an eyebrow and scoffed mockingly. 

The nerve.

Suddenly Peter began to wriggle his way out of Eliana's grasp and began chasing a butterfly all around the field. We laughed at his childish antics and I frowned when I heard a small sniffle come from my princess.