Thirty Seven

😂You guys are hilarious^

Soooooooo that was a steamy scene.... I tried to make it as deep as possible because it was their first time together.

You're gonna like this chapter.

Harry's POV

I peeled my eyes open, focusing my gaze on Eliana who slept peacefully in my arms. I smiled lazily and moved closer to her, pressing my lips against her neck before I pulled her flush against me.

I loved her so much.

Tears sprang to my eyes as I sniffled and nuzzled into her, smelling her scent. She stirred a little but cuddled into me, wrapping a lazy arm around my waist. I sighed and felt my chin wobble and pressed my head against hers.

"I'm so sorry, darling," I whispered, feeling extremely guilty about Valentina, "I'm so sorry."

She moved again and nuzzled her head into my neck, under my chin. Her nose was smushed against my neck and I felt her lips press against my skin as she snored softly. I smiled lightly and closed my eyes as I held her.

Last night was everything to me. I knew it meant just as much to her, but for me, it was everything. Every touch, kiss and "I love you," meant another promise of forever. Last night, we became one.

A soft knock sounded at the door and I turned my body around to look at the door. I grumbled before I pressed a light kiss to my baby's hair and slowly climbed out of bed. I pulled one of the bedsheets off of the bed and wrapped it around my torso. I stumbled over to the door, ruffling my hair as I pulled it open.

Peter smiled up at me, hair ruffled and blanket in his hand. He lifted his hands up and stood on his toes. I smirked, still half asleep and bent down to pick him up. He smiled at me as I propped him on my hips and walked us back inside. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to my cheek. I smiled and kissed him on his nose, causing him to giggle. I used my free hand to clasp the bed sheet around my waist, making sure it wouldn't fall.

That's not something he'd need to see.

I climbed onto the bed and set him down carefully. He crept over to El and lifted her arm as she slept and nuzzled into her, pressing his head against her chest that was covered by a bed sheet. I smirked as I crawled in next to him.

He still thinks they're pillows. 

I cuddled into Peter and stared at my family. We weren't married, we practically had a child of our own, who wasn't even related to us by blood but it was perfect.

I loved them. I always will.

Eliana finally stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She gazed down at Peter, who had begun to doze off, smiling slightly before she fixed her gaze on me. I smiled softly at her and winked, smirking as she began to blush.

"Morning," I whispered. She smiled and shifted Peter on her body, placing his form back on the bed before she propped herself up on her elbow, keeping one hand tangled in his hair and massaging his scalp.

"Morning," she whispered, "when did he get here?"

"A couple of minutes ago," I replied. She nodded and smiled down at him before she blushed and peeked up at me.

"Shy about last night?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," she murmured. I smirked and leaned over Peter to kiss her lips.

"For the record," I whispered, against her mouth, "you were amazing."

She blushed and pushed me back as she unwrapped herself from Peter and stood up, clutching the bed sheet to her chest. I smirked and stared at her, admiring my diamond as she waltzed into the washroom. I glanced at Peter, smiling as I noticed he had fallen asleep and got up before I made my way into the washroom. I tied the bedsheet around my waist and made sure it was secure before I walked inside.