Forty Five

Harry's POV

I had never been more attracted to Eliana in my entire life. The way she was boiling over in anger, was very concerning but also very attractive. The entire time I've known her, I've never seen her get that angry. 

I've seen her get hurt and angry but not boiling, seething, ready-to-rip-someone's-head-off angry. It was a very fresh sight. 

Right after she left my room, I didn't waste time in turning to Valentina as she smiled at me mischeivously

"Get the hell out of my castle," I growled, walking over to Valentina.

She only looked at me.

"Get out!" I shouted. I grabbed her arm and walked her outside of my room and down the hallway. I saw a guard standing near the end of the hall and I called to him, gaining his attention. I threw Valentina in front of me with so much force that she flew into the guard himself. He stumbled but managed to regain his balance as he held Valentina by the arm and stared at me with a questioning glance.

"Lance," I said to the guard, nodding politely, "have her executed at once."

Valentina paled, "what? No! I have done nothing wrong!"

"Shut up! You disobeyed the King's orders-"

"You're not the king yet," she scoffed. I raced up to her and stuck my face in front of hers, growling.

"Are you sure, Val?" I sneered. She gulped. Her face annoyed me and I honestly wanted her gone more than anything so I could just run back to Eliana and throw a party and Valentina's exeunt from the kingdom. She wouldn't want to see me violent, so for her, I would have to remain calm.

I backed away and looked at Lancelot, who looked at me worried.

"You okay, Harry," he asked. I nodded with a grim look, smiling slightly.

Lancelot was a good friend of mine in the kingdom. One of the few guards that I enjoyed training with. 

"Get rid of her," I ordered, before I turned on my heel and I bolted back to our bedrooms, bursting into Eliana's room to find her sobbing on her bed with her head in her hands.

The big smile on my face faded, instantly and I rushed to her.

"Ellie?" I asked, "what happened? I thought you'd be happy she's gone?"

Ellie sobbed and nodded her head, letting out a weird gargle of words and sobs as I sat next to her and held her to me.

"Diamond, I need you to calm down so you can tell me what happened?" I asked.

She took in a deep breath and slowly put her hands down, wiping her face. I grimaced when she wiped her nose and a line of snot stuck to her hands. I pursed my lips and reached for a napkin that was on the bed and wiped her hands and tears.

"I was just so angry," she sniffled, her body racking up and down with hiccups, "she was...she was such a pain in my neck and to finally have her gone and out of the kingdoms, and our lives. I just feel so happy."

"So these are happy tears?"

She shrugged, "I'm unsure. I just know I needed to get my emotions out and this is the only way I know how."

She whimpered as she clung to me and I smiled softly and nodded, burying her head into my neck as I kissed the top of her head. She sniffled softly and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I was honestly thinking you'd think that I had wanted her to-"

"I trust you, Harry," she said, "plus. You spent the last three weeks running away from her and avoiding everything you could. You were practically afraid of her."

I nodded, looking into the distance, the horrifying images flashing through my mind of her in the hallways and such, "it was hell. I had never experienced anything more brutal."

She giggled and nodded, sniffling before taking the napkin out of my hands and cleaning her face with it. 

A little while later, Peter walked into the door and saw us sitting on the bed. He looked at Ellie and gasped, face turning into one of concern and scurried over to us. He stopped at our legs and placed his hands on my knees as he gazed at Eliana. 

"What happened, Harry," he whispered, placing his tiny hands on my legs. I sighed and picked him up, placing him on Eliana's lap as she wrapped her arms around him He wrapped his arms around her neck and nuzzled himself into her. I was so thankful for his presence right now. In all of the events that had happened to us, it had brought us closer to him as a son. I loved him with all of my heart.

"Why are you crying," he whispered. Ellie pulled away and sighed, smiling softly before kissing his cheek.

"I just had something to take care of sweetheart," she replied, "I think I'll be okay now. I have my boys."

"Yes!" he cheered, eyes sparkling, "we're here to save you."

We laughed and I nodded, reaching over to pat his head, "honestly, Pete, I don't think she'll be needing our help anymore. Ellie can handle herself just fine."

"That's true. She's quite scary when she needs to be," Peter replied and we all laughed. 

I sighed in relief. 

Valentina was finally GONE. I didn't have to worry about seeing her ever again. Was execution a bit too extreme? Probably. 

But I honestly didn't care at this point. 

I was ready to close this stupid (because of Valentina) yet amazing chapter (because of Peter and Eliana and all the friends I've gained of course) of my life and start a new one. 

One that would begin with my wedding to Eliana. 

--------------------------------------------------

This chapter was short because I wanted y'all to see Harry's side of what happened.

The next chapter is the wedding.

It's the last chapter.

That'll be long.

Vote,

Comment,

Love,

S. :)

I love you.