Eighteen

I've casted Alexandria Daddario as Bridgette. :)

Okay happy reading lol.

~One Week Later~ 

Harry's POV

I held Eliana in my arms as we sat in the gardens, leaning up against a willow tree. The sun was shining and the birds were out and all in all, it was a calming day. What made it even more so was the beautiful girl in front of me. 

In the past week, we had grown much much closer. Whether it be sneaking small kisses in the hallways, in our bedrooms or wherever we could, we found ourselves becoming more obsessed with spending as much time as we could together. I was immensely happier since that night in her bedroom and we had yet to tell our parents of our new updated relationship, but I was sure mine had already begun to catch on. She had become more confident in displaying affection as well. Even if her maidens were with her, nothing would stop her from holding my hand or giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, to which her ladies in waiting would often squeal about. 

We spent mostly every waking moment together. She'd read, I'd write letters. She would walk around the gardens and I'd accompany her. She'd go to spend time with Bruno, and I'd come too. I even started to help Bruno plant the vegetables in the garden near the kitchens. 

Which reminds me, I have to go back there again today as well; we're planting tomatoes. 

Eliana had her back pressed up against my front and my legs surrounded hers, as her dress overlapped our legs. My arms were wrapped around her waist and she had her arms laying over top of mine. I brought my head to rest on her shoulder and I felt her cheeks move in what I guessed to be a smile.

"This is nice," she smiled, causing me to hum.

"And surprising for you. You don't cuddle," she finished. I huffed and poked her side a bit. She squirmed in my hold and I laughed lightly before I pulled her into me. 

"I'm worried for Bridgette," Eliana said. I sighed and rested my head on top of her head, closing my eyes while I let my nose inhale the rich scent that she elicited.

"In normal situations, I feel as though I'd feel a bit awkward at that statement given our history," I joked. 

"How so?" she asked.

"Really? You don't know?" I asked. She shook her head.

"My innocent and idiotic princess," I teased, snickering when she slapped my arm, "it's awkward because not only are you bonding with the girl I used to sleep with, you're also acting as if she's your best friend!"

"Well, that was blunt," she mumbled, "and for your information, I happen to think Bridgette is a lovely girl. Despite whatever it was that she did with you, and what's more, you're the one that told her to sleep with you."

"She flirted with me!" I defended.

"You could've denied," she countered, "but you being you, obviously had to oblige and go through with it. And then again. And then again, and again and I think you even did it in a broom closet one time-"