Twenty Seven

My teacher gave me an extension for my bio test because I'm not ready to write it. She's letting me do it tomorrow. Being smart is fun.

KIWI IS MY SHIT FUCK YEAH BITCHES. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eliana's POV

I was a bit ashamed of myself and what I had done. I wasn't normally someone who would do something as low as that. I mean, I wanted her to know that Harry was mine and my own, but not like that. 

I sighed as I plopped down on my bed. A knock on the door startled me as I clambered up to go and open it. Anne smiled at me as I opened the door.

"Oh," I smiled, "come on in."

"Thank you, dear." she replied and entered. I closed the door and turned to face her with furrowed eyebrows. She smiled at me.

"How are you liking your new lady in waiting?" she asked, "Peter seems to like her."

I scoffed, "funny you should ask."

"Why?"

"Yesterday, we were out by the lake, and she had the audacity to tell me that I didn't deserve Harry and that she was going to take him from me," I declared, throwing my hands up into the air.

"The nerve," she mumbled. 

"That's what I said." I scoffed. She rolled her eyes at the thought of Valentina and looked at me.

"I can have her removed if you please," she offered. I shook my head.

"No," I declined, "that'll make me look pathetic and she probably doesn't have a better place to go. I don't care how bad she is, I'm not just going to throw her out."

"You have a big heart, princess," she smiled. 

I nodded and it got silent. After a while, I noticed her mood change slightly.

 She seemed to look anxious because she wrung her hands a couple of times as she looked at me. 

"Reynold has passed away," she whispered. I gasped a bit and moved closer to her. I could sympathize with her plight; despite everything that he had done and attempted to do, he was still her husband regardless. I walked up to her and placed my arm on her hand in an attempt to reassure her that I was here for her. She seemed to understand what I wanted to say because she smiled weakly and looked down again.

"Should we tell Harry?" I asked. She nodded and grasped my hand in hers.

"He was his father," she replied, "we have to."

I nodded and I took her hand and began to lead her to Harry's bedroom. I decided that it would be better for us to go out through the hallway instead of going through the secret door. 

"Do you use that door," she asked me as we walked down the short  distance to his room.

"Sometimes," I blushed. She laughed and I shook my head as I raised my fist to knock. 

"Just a minute," his voice called. Laughter could be heard from inside the room, the sound that I soon identified to be Peter's.