Begonia

Hello dearies, finally, you'll get a glimpse of Dei's source of mental torment, Shayne.  I say mental torment because most of the torment Dei feels is self-inflicted, not really coming from Shayne herself but still with Shayne as a source. Did you ever  feel threatened or tormented by the thought of someone you have identified as your opponent, an antagonist who might not even have an idea that you actually exist?

We sometimes create our own ghosts, like maybe our boyfriend or husband has that officemate or ex girlfriend that we are so worried about, to the point of getting spooked by imagined scenarios that may never even happen. The mind can be a powerful influencer, and when we give in to all these negative thoughts, it will be the cause of our relationship's downfall. 

What we do not realize is that we have insecurities that need to be addressed and these get masked by imaginary antagonism from people who threaten us by their mere existence. This is what Dei is going through. Hope to get your views or share your experiences about this and how you were able to overcome it. How should Dei battle with her demons to make their relationship work? 

Have a great weekend my dears :)

"Good morning, sunshine!" Janelle joked as she saw Dei waiting for her in their corporate lounge. Dei was looking exceptionally sharp in her red dress and black stilettos, her hair up in a ponytail. She smiled at Janelle and made room in her table to give Janelle space for her tray.

"You look radiant today, did something happen over the weekend?"

"Hmmmm......maybe." She tried her best not to smile but she couldn't contain her happiness.

"Maybe?! Let me guess, you're finally in a relationship with Mr. Pallas Digital. O.M.G. You are???? You're so lucky Dei."

"Goodness Janelle, keep your voice down."

"Can't help it! Your first relationship in how many years?"

"Four."

"Gahhh. That's practically forever. How did you manage to last that long without......you know."

"I know......what?"

"Without.......sex."

"It's not an important thing to miss."

"Not important? It's either your last boyfriend sucked in bed or you're still a virgin. Which is it Mendoza?"

"I'm not telling."

"For your sake, I hope you're still a virgin. Imagine someone as hot as Pallas guy deflowering you."

"Janelle! Keep it down," Dei said through gritted teeth, exasperated.

"Sorry. This is just a coping mechanism with all the stress."

"Janelle, can we get serious for a moment? I need your advice. God knows why I'm asking you but please.....help?"

"A problem so early in the relationship?"

"No, not a problem, really. I'm just curious about his ex."

"His ex....why? Is he still hung up on her?"

"He said he isn't but.....she still seems hung up on him. Until recently, he said she was visiting him even when they were already separated."

"Who wouldn't Dei? Look at your boyfriend, he looks like a Greek god. I'M hung up on him and we never......ok, I was kidding, stop looking at me like that."

"Janelle, have you ever met Shayne? She's a commercial model. Have you used her in any of your campaigns? I'm curious, I want to know what she looks like."