Jasmine

Friends, since DTBY is disappointing us, I thought I'd give you a little something to make your heart feel lighter. It's a beautiful time for Dei and Richard, and the time is right for them to take their relationship to a new level. The setting is perfect, the timing is too. They're in love and they can't wait to be together. Please read on the unfolding of a new chapter in their lives, and how happy they are at this moment.

By the way, to those of you who are not following me here on wattpad, I had an update yesterday and it seemed that the update did not register in Notifications. The chapter Balsam is set to private because of SPG moments, so you'll have to follow me to read it. So sorry but wattpad has gotten stricter so let's just abide and adjust, it's just a minor adjustment really, no adjustment at all for those already following me :)

 I would love to hear from you as usual, missing your comments here, guys. Hope we can chitchat again :) 

The hotel room was dim when Dei woke up, self-consciously noting she was still naked and wrapped in Richard's arms. He was still sleeping, his head on her chest, cheek against her breast. She could hear his soft breathing, and not wanting to wake him up, she tried to maneuver herself slowly to reach for her phone to check the time. His arm tightened around her, a protesting groan escaping his lips. She giggled soundlessly, loving the way he was so clingy, even while sleeping.

It was already six in the evening, they were probably having dinner soon. She ran a lazy hand over his hair then his back, her fingertips lightly caressing the graceful planes of his muscled back. He surprised her by suddenly moving to take one of her breasts in his mouth and sucking hungrily, his left hand palming the other breast while his hand gropes for her butt. She sighed with pleasure, her legs wrapping around him.

"Babe, it's already six, we should be preparing for dinner soon," she said weakly as Richard latched on to her other breast. A moan escaped her, her eyes rolling back with pleasure.

"You taste better than dinner. And I haven't eaten you yet."

"Ooohhh......stop. Baby, we have to get ready. I need a shower. Jayyyyy, please......."

She pulled his head up, and kissed him on the mouth. He enveloped her in a warm bear hug, snuggling against her neck.

"I love you so much, Dei. Don't ever leave me, ok?"

She pushed him slightly to see his face, her hand on his chin.

"I love you too, Jay. And I will never leave you. Fact is, you're stuck with me. I'm so clingy you'll probably be sick of me by the end of this trip."

"We're not getting out of this room for the next 10 days. We need to make up for lost time."

"Jayyyyy......I'm hungry, seriously. Come on, I'm so worried your parents might knock on our doors or probably call."

As if on cue, Richard's phone rang.

"Hello mom? Sorry, I was sleeping. Yes, we'll meet you by nine. No not yet, easy mom. I will, you'll know later. Ok, bye."

"What was that all about? We're having dinner at nine?"

"No.... we're having dinner without them, baby. I want to spend time with you alone. I'm taking you to a nice restaurant, are you ready to dress up and experience Milan?"

-----

Richard was nervous and with good reason. Tonight would be a turning point in their relationship, and he hoped it would be as significant for Dei as it was for him. He tapped the box in his jacket pocket, making sure it was there. It was his mother's engagement ring, resized to fit Dei's ring finger. The ring was a beautiful emerald cut diamond on gold setting, given to his mother 30 years ago.