Daffodil

It's the weekend once again besties, time to recharge and unwind. Our ficDei and ficRichard are now smoothly sailing in their relationship and of course, when a relationship progresses, certain expectations are meant to be fulfilled.

If there were a textbook on relationships, what exactly is the right time to give all of yourself to someone? This applies to both genders, not just females? Some think time is a measurement while some believe it's an emotional pull. Personally I think using emotions as a basis is dangerous. Desire at the heat of the moment can be wrongfully mistaken for deep love, and the morning after becomes a nightmare.

Women have always been pressured to succumb to pressure in giving their whole being to intimacy. Even when some men don't demand it, some women give it all anyway, for fear of being left out if their partner looks for someone else to fulfill their physical needs. Read below how Richard handles Dei's offer of herself at a time she's not yet sure she's ready.  

By the way, I'm enjoying our discussions in the comments section! It's nice that we are discussing life issues here, hoping too that the younger or those needing guidance learn from our chats. Keep them coming guys, not just for me but for those who need it too :) 

It was already 3:00 in the morning but Dei could not sleep. She was waiting for Richard to text or call that he was home from a shoot up north. He refused to spend the night because he promised they'd be together for the weekend. He supposedly left La Union 8:00 in the evening, but that was seven hours ago and it was beginning to scare her. His phone was off, there was no way for her to call him.

She jumped at the sound of the doorbell. Peeking through the keyhole, she saw Richard and hurriedly opened the door.

"Babe, so sorry but I'm really tired is it ok if I crash here? I don't think I can drive all the way  home."

"Of course, babe. I was so worried, is your phone off? I was trying to call you."

"Battery's dead. I left my powerbank in the other car, sorry for worrying you sweetie."

They hugged, his mouth automatically homing in on her shoulder, burying his face there. His hands unintentionally slid underneath her nightshirt, his fingertips gliding through her smooth skin. Her arms tightened around his neck, then lifting his head to hers, their lips fused for a kiss. Her lips tasted wonderfully sweet as the honey lemon tea she was sipping earlier. She was pressing her body against him, her legs rubbing against his, unwittingly brushing her apex against his thigh.

"Babe......you do realize that I'm no saint? It's 3:00 A.M. and you're scantily dressed, hugging me...."

"Oh....oh. I'm sorry, I forgot to wear a robe, wait..." She disengaged from him to get a robe but he pulled her back and imprisoned her in his arms.

"Not so fast," He said softly. He raised a hand to her jaw, caressing it with his knuckles, his mouth pressing kisses to her neck. She tried to stop herself but a soft moan escaped from her, making him smile despite his eyes closed.

"Richard.....didn't you just say you were tired?" She struggled to speak in an even tone, as his fingertips traced patterns on her back beneath her top. Goosebumps rose on her arm, while her hands gripped his biceps, loving the feel of strength in his arms.

"Yes I am......actually." He started kissing her neck openmouthed, making her feel mushrooming heat in her lower belly. His hand got bolder, palming one of her breasts, pebbling its tip with the friction caused by his palm rubbing against it back and forth.

"Baby..........stop," She said unconvincingly. He carries her to the bedroom straddled against him, his lips kissing the valley of her breasts. Gently, he lays her down on the bed. He unbuckles his belt and takes off his pants while she watches with half-lidded eyes, her nipples straining against the thin  material of her white top.