Honeysuckle

We are now on the last few chapters of this story, which I hope to end within this week. I am encouraged by the response to my new storyline, and look forward to sharing that new experience with you all. It will be challenging to embark on something light without making the story contrived, maganda kasi pag spontaneously funny, just like my experience when I wrote Mainit na Pasko.

This is a light chapter, a prelude to something the couple has been waiting for.  hope you enjoy this chapter, chill and harot lang, on a thankfully not-so-warm Sunday. Have a great work week up ahead  my loves :)

February 2018

Construction was underway for the restoration of the Mendoza ancestral home. Richard helped Dei secure a loan from the bank using the home itself as collateral, and prepared a business proposal to show the profitability of the property once it is restored. The loan was approved and released two months after it was applied for.

Dei resigned from her job in New Age and was instead on consultancy capacity while they were looking for a replacement for her. She concentrated on the restoration and took a crash course in restaurant management, in preparation for the coffee shop she wanted to set up within the property.

This new arrangement gave Richard and Dei opportunity to look forward to being with each other more, since they are no longer together all the time. Richard would fetch Dei from her classes and take her to dinner since it was already late in the evening for them to cook at home.

Richard visited her at New Manila to check the progress on her restoration project. The team was already on finishing touches on the exteriors, where aging on the walls were being done to give the structure an antique finish.

He was proud of his wife for conquering yet another challenge. She knew nothing about architecture and construction but tried her best to understand it and apply her understanding to what was needed for her project. Now looking at her take charge and spew out the technical terms while discussing with the Project Manager, he was turned on by her take charge attitude. He laughed at himself, admitting that Dei could turn him on real quick with almost anything she does.

Today she was wearing loose overalls with a fitted midriff tee inside. Although the overalls covered most of her fitted shirt, three inches of skin below the tee showed at the sides, and imagining her belly button piercing gave him a hard on.

She approached him and gave him a kiss on the lips, pulled away to go back to work but he pulled her back to tease her lips with a little of tongue in his kiss. She chided him with a smile, blushing at his kiss. His hands lingered at the bare skin on her sides, making her shiver in anticipation of what might happen later.

"How much longer Dei?" He asked, trying to mask his impatience.

"Almost done, baby, " She touched his cheek and smiled.

She finished in half an hour, finding him asleep in the car. She slid into the passenger seat beside him and gazed at his features affectionately before waking him. She felt a wave of protectiveness sweep over her. Richard looks so much younger when he's sleeping, his pink lips puckered and slightly open as his head is turned to face her side. His thick and long eyelashes fanned out in stark contrast against his fair skin.

She leaned over to kiss the warm softness of his mouth, tasting the mint candy he probably melted in his tongue earlier.

"Baby.........Wake up, let's have dinner."

He woke and stretched, his biceps flexing as his body arched, his chest puffing out. She looked hungrily at the muscles on his chest moulded against his thin shirt. Unable to resist, her hand reaches out to caress his chest, her palms settling against his nipple.

"What are you doing Mrs. Faulkerson?" He asked huskily, his voice still hoarse from sleep.

"I'm hungry, Jay."

"What do you feel like eating?"

She just stared at him and slowly smiled. He smiled back and started the car.

"Let's have a quick dinner, ok?"

"And then?"

"And then.......I have an idea. You want to check in somewhere?"

"Why?"

"Because......I'm horny and I can't tolerate traffic at a time like this."

"But our place is just an hour away."

"Sorry....can't wait."

They ended up ordering takeout food and checking in at the Nostalgic Suite of Summit Magnolia Hotel. The moment they got in, Richard already dropped the bags of food on the nearest table and pounced on her, his hand entering the open space of her overalls and lifted her fitted tee to cup her breast. She moaned as his thumb made contact with her already pebbled tip, while she deftly kicked off her sneakers and ankle socks

Their mouths fused hungrily as he pushed her down on the long couch , unfastening the hooks of her overalls in front. She unfastened his belt and unzipped his jeans, her hand quickly pushing inside his boxers to cup his crotch.

In the midst of shaking off the rest of their clothing, their mouths remained fastened, tongues dueling. They were in a rush to be joined, her hand guiding his shaft quickly into her wet center. He changed position to lie down on his back, taking her with him, now allowing her to take charge as she was on top of him. Gyrating her hips over him, his hands grabbed at her breasts and squeezed, making her grind harder and rock faster, back and forth, stimulating her nub rubbing against his hardness.

All too soon, she climaxed, stiffening on top of him, her body jerking against his continued onslaught, hips pumping while he continued to pull her closer by the hips. His climax followed shortly, his seed pouring into her. She collapsed against him, deliciously sweaty. He licked her neck, and bit gently. She giggled against him.

"What was all that rush about, baby?"

"I don't know.......I got so turned on by your take charge attitude at the restoration project. I've never seen you so confident and bossy......the image of you on top of me just drove me crazy."

"Hmmmm.....we forgot to have dinner first."

"Sorry sweetie. You want to eat now?"

"After a shower, ok?"

"Together?"

She bit her lip and pinched his nipple.

"Owwww......please?"

He carried her to the bathroom and noticed the bathtub. Wordlessly, he put her down and started filling the tub with water and the opened a bottle of bubble bath fluid to pour over the water.

"I know what you're thinking Jay."

"I've never done it in a bathtub before."

He got into the tub and pulled her to sit on top of him. She sank against his hardness, sighing with pleasure.

Echoes of their moans filled the bathroom, the takeout dinner now cold and forgotten.