chapiter 3 | the office

( A/N : From now on, the story is now 5 years after Alexis meets Anthony. You'll understand why throughout the series why I skipped so much time. )

(Alexis' POV)

" Heading to the office, Lex. If you need anything, just drop by. " Anthony called from the front door of the house. " Try not to need anything. " He added, making me chuckle.

" See you later. " He quickly pecked my forehead and left. I was now alone in the house, nothing to do yet again.

This was the part of the day where I tried my best to do something. Being out of school was a downer but I had tried to enroll back in for my senior year. The only thing is, I had to get my acceptance letter.

But in the meantime, I would usually clean, or watch Netflix, workout a bit. Occasionally, I'd leave the house to go run some errands, but most of my days I stayed home.

Considering, me and Anthony just moved into this home, I had lots of down time to unpack and redecorate the empty house. This called for another trip to Target.

I quickly took my shower, put a little bit of concealer and mascara on and looked for my keys.

" Shit. " My purse, where literally everything is, was still in Anthony's car from unpacking yesterday. I tried to look for my spare keys, but no luck.

" Guess, I'm gonna have to go to the office. " Which was something I always dreaded doing.

I never interfered with his job, not once in 5 years had I gone to the Smosh headquarters or even met one of them. Not even Ian, and that's his best friend. In a way, it was sketchy, but he told me he didn't want his personal life with his job life.

I felt a little uneasy, so I dressed up a little bit more. If I were to bump into Ian or someone else from the crew, I'd want to look presentable or how Anthony maybe portrayed me as.

Why hadn't I met the Smosh cast yet?

I walked of the house, locking the door with the spare key Anthony made. I made my way down the hallways, thinking about how to get there without my phone.

" Anthony said, from the house, it's 3 blocks to the left.. " I walked outside and went left.

" Then it was by the corner of Wallgreens and the hair salon. " I remembered him telling me a few days back. That's why we had moved, it was closer to the office than our previous place.

I walked for about 20 minutes and then reached the Wallgreens. I looked up and saw a big building. Pretty sure it contained some offices, so I walked in.

I saw a few people going in that I think I saw in some videos or behind the scenes, so it must be here. I walked towards the front desk, being greeted by the security.

" Hello miss, how can I help you? " The receptionist smiled up at me. " Hey, I'm here to see Anthony Padilla, from Smosh? " I said, hesistantly. Not even sure if I was at the right place.

This seemed a little more fancier than what I imagined making Youtube videos would look like. I mean, it was a very big office for Youtube.

She looked at me with a worried look, reaching for he phone. " Hum, state your name and your relation to the person you're visiting. "

" Alexis Eva- Padilla and hum, his sister. "