chapter 49 | the live stream and party

(A/N : real quick shoutout to LilMissDavies and 22Izzy22 and RouseBl for the constant votes. I see you in my feed, loves and to everyone, thank you for reading!! )

" You okay, Shayne? " Mari asked as they were getting ready for the Game Bang. He nodded his head slightly and returned to looking at his phone.

He was looking at his snapchat feed and he kept replaying Noah's and Alexis' snaps. Noah got off work earlier since he wasn't part of the livestream. So he left.

The snaps were pretty typical, Alexis picked up Noah from work and he snapped her with the caption 'my personal taxi driver'. Then, later on they were having a drink at Starbucks and Alexis snapped a pic of him with the burgers, with the caption 'I may drive him around but he pays the food and gas'.

Typical things.

" Stop watching them, you're just torturing yourself. " Wes said and sat beside him on a stool. He shook his head and put his phone back into his pocket.

" You're not helping your case that you don't trust her. " Mari chimmed in. " I know, I know. It's just as soon as she left me, she was with Noah. "

" Well, it does have to do with the fact they are going to the same party tonight. " Courtney joinig in the conversation. " Practically the same age group, too. " Joven added.

" Okay, I get it. Age gap, parties, typical teen things. " Shayne scoffed because lately, they would remind him that there was a 7 year age gap between them. They were both in different parts of adulthood.

" Look, she's just setting her friend up with him. That's the only reason why she's hanging out with him. " Mari reassured Shayne. Well, that's what she thought she was doing.

Shayne didn't act differently when he was around Noah. He acted the same, it's when he left that his attitude would change. Because he knew, he was wtih Alexis. And he didn't like that.

Was he jealous? Very.

" You guys ready? " Lasercorn asked the people who was in the stream. Everyone nodded their heads and they started streaming.

In another part of L.A, Noah and Alexis were eating out again.

" This is my first high school party, ever. " Noah said, taking a bite of his burger. " Are you serious? " She said, almost choking from her burger.

He nodded his head, chewing his bite then answered. " We didn't have that many parties. It was mostly pep rallies. "

" Well, it's just like your EBE you did. Except no one stops the music to play guitar. " She laughed, referencing the Every Party Ever video.

" Lots of people really hook up? " He asked. She nodded her head. " Probably gonna be you and Samantha at the end of the night. " She smirked.

" Haven't even seen her yet. Plus, I'll barely know her. " He looked at her raising his eyebrows. " Didn't stop you and me, did it? " She let a small laugh.

" True. " He admited.

They had gotten so close, that they forgot the past. It came to the point where they could joke about it and be okay with it while also, finding it funny.

" Eat up. You get drunk slower. "

(A/N: Bare with me, I'm gonna go back and forth between Shayne & Alexis parts. I'm also skipping a few hours.)

" We're having technical issues with the stream, so we're going to take a quick break to fix it. We'll be right back! " Flitz told the cameras and the stream ended for a few minutes.

Everyone pulled out their phones to pass time while some of the crew tried to fix the stream.

" Seems like the party started early. " Courtney commented as she was watching Alexis' snap story.

It was a shirtless Noah and her dancing around in her bathroom with some music blasting, probably getting ready.

" Court, shut up. " Mari warned, looking over at Shayne. The rest of Smosh Games removed his phone because during the stream, he constantly looked at it.

" Look, I'm sorry but Shayne, you're a grown man. You shouldn't be worried over a dumb a teen party, you shouldn't worry at all because she isn't your girlfriend anymore. "

She was harsh, but she was one of the people who was also getting tired of Shayne and the way he acted when he was jealous.

" I'm only nervous because she said we would talk before the party and well, we didn't. " He said quietly. " Oh, yeah she told me to tell you that she couldn't make it tonight. But she'll meet you sunday at your place. " Mari apologized for telling him late.

" Sorry Shayne. I take it back then. "

" You're not wearing your Dablizzards sweater. " They were at Mari's and his' place. Alexis was straightening her hair as Noah walked in the bathroom. He had his pink sweater and basic jeans.

" Isn't it just a casual party? " He asked. " Yes, but you're meeting a cute girl so it's different. Hold on. " She put down the iron and went into the room he was staying in. She picked out his floral polo shirt and his beige pants.

" This. It was always your best look. " She handed it to me, and continued to do her hair. He removed his jeans and out on his pants.

" Is it always so hot when you girls straighten your hair? " He asked, pretending to sweat and removing his sweater. " No, but Mari's flat iron is keeps overheating. "

Noah had a small tingly feeling in his stomach. His first official high school party. He was excited. He kept playing loud music and danced around Alexis while she tried to do her makeup.

" Noahhhh! Let me finish getting ready! " She whined as he kept snapchatting random videos. " I'm just excited. "

" Keep it in your pants, Grossman. Sam isn't like that. " She laughed while applying her last coat of mascara.

" And we're back for the live punishement! Hope the stream is working well now. " Sohinki announced. Shayne tapped his foot nervously but kept laughing along and telling jokes with the crew as they would get into the live punishement.

" We got the scores and the loser is.... " Everybody did a fake drum roll. " Shayne! With 1276 points. Keith beating you by 7 points! "

" Leeeeeeex, you've been getting ready for 5 years. Hurry up. " Noah whined from the couch.

" Calm down. I'm ready, I had to put something cute for Instagram pictures. " She walked down the stairs in a floral romper. They were somewhat matching.

" So party? " He jumped up from the couch excitedly. She laughed and nodded.

Everyone was about to watch drama unfold by their snapchats.