chapter 64 | the falling in love part

" Lex ? " Noah asked as he got back into the house. " In the kitchen with Anthony, baby. "

He walked into the kitchen, hugging her from behind.

" How's little peanut today? " He placed his hand on her stomach. " Peanut? " Anthony laughed. " She's as big as peanut or bigger, so we called her peanut till we find an actual name. " Alexis smiled at her older brother.

" That's sort of cute? " He laughed some more, walking towards them. " I'm so happy for you guys. " He hugged them both tightly. " I really think you guys are gonna be great parents. "

" Thank you Anthony, it means a lot. " Noah said. " Actually, we wanted to ask you something. " Alexis said, pulling away.

" Well, more like announce, again. " She laughed. " We want you to be the godfather. One of them. "

Anthony pulled away with a huge grin on his face.

" Just being an uncle would have been great but you guys. " He said in awe. " Thank you. " He kissed his little sister's forehead and hugged Noah.

" The other godfather is gonna be brother, if you don't mind. " Noah added. Anthony nodded his head. " Understandable. "

They spent the rest of the morning, out on the balcony, chatting and relaxing after a day of work. There wasn't anything new with them.

" Hey Lex? " Noah hesistantly said, as they headed back to their room. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. " Why were you in bed with Shayne? "

She let out a small laugh and quickly pecked his cheek and she walked into the bathroom.

" It was a serious question. " He followed her behind.

" It's nothing. We were laying in bed, just talking. " She answered, getting her makeup wipes. " Talking about what? "

" Is Noah jealous? " She poked his cheeks. He removed her hands from his face and looked at her. " Geez, take a joke. " She took back her hands and started to clean off her makeup.

" I'm serious. Why are you in bed with your ex? " She didn't answer. She thought he was being to worried over nothing, but also she was cleansing.

" Fine, whatever don't tell me. Just cheat on me then. " He walked away from the bathroom. She stopped what she was doing and rinsed her face really quick.

" Noah, you're worrying too much about a picture! " She snapped. " Obviously! My girlfriend is in bed with her ex! That's never a good sign! Especially when we all have history. "

" Before you start assuming things, let me tell you that I finally went to see Emi. Those pictures were taken over there in her bed because we waited for her to come out of therapy. " She said, crossing her arms around herself.

" You could have just said so, " His voice dropping, " Why was he there? " He asked her. " He's been the one taking care of her when I stopped answering their calls. "

She still couldn't believe it. He went through so much trouble and money to do the 40 minite drive, twice a day, everyday just to take care of her.

" Promise you won't fall back in love with him. " Noah was on the bed, looking worried. " Is that all you're worried about? Me falling in love with Shayne? " She looked at him with a straight face.

" You know, I'm with you because I love you. Not him. " She came to sit by him. He sighed and felt stupid. " You're right. I'm over-exagerrating. " He snuggled himself to her side.

" We're gonna be three snuggling in bed like this, in a few months. " She said, holding her small bump. " I can't wait. "

" You can't keep doing this, " Keith scolded Shayne as soon as he stepped into the house.

" And you can't keep screaming at me as soon as I walk in the house. " He removed his shoes. " What did I do now? "

" The pictures? With Lexi? In bed? Does it ring a bell? " He asked him. " Why are you guys making such a big deal out of it? It means nothing. " He scoffed.

" We know you still like her, and we know she might still like you because you keep flirting with her. " Keith said. " That's non-sense. I don't flirt with her, she has Noah and I respect that. "

" Are you sure about that? " He edged him to keep the conversation going. " So you don't want her all to yourself? You're not jealous of Noah? "

" Keith, I feel like I'm being interrogated here. " Shayne walked away from him. " I just want to know. Maybe we're all being paranoid and over thinking the situation! "

Shayne slammed his hand on the counter table, and looked at Keith.

" I love her, okay? I'm still madly and crazy in love with her. Whatever chance I have to hang out with her, I'll take it. Because I still love her. " Keith smiled softly at what he said.

" Bur she's with Noah and I have to stop. But I can't. I don't think she would be with him if she wasn't having his baby. " He confessed. " Wait, you think they're together just because she's pregnant? "

" You don't think so? " Keith shook his head. " They only started dating after she told him she was pregnant. " Shayne said. Keith stayed silent. He never thought about it like that.

" Whatever. You got your answer, I'm gonna go to the gym. " And with that, he left.

" I didn't think he would be that upset. " Keith pulled out his phone and revealed that he was on Facetime with both girls.

" I just thought he loved her. I didn't think he was still in love with her. " Keith repositioned the phone infront of a bottle of water to keep it stable.

" What he said, it make sense. " Olivia said, " Do you guys think they're together just for a family? "

" Liv, they've been chasing each other for a year! They really wanted to be together but the baby just made it forever. " Keith said, remembering the conversation he had with Noah back in New York.

" I don't know, I'm starting to believe it now too. " Courtney  agreed with Olivia. " Oh come on girls. They love each other! "

But then Keith slowly started to think about it too. Alexis still talked to Shayne, and Shayne just admitted he was still in love with her. Noah and her didn't date till way after they found out.

Was it true?