Valentines

Imagine: a Valentine's Day with Cole

You woke up knowing it was Valentine's Day tomorrow. You didn't know what to do for Cole. Turning around in bed you see him sleeping. You stared at him passionately.

"It's bad to stare at someone Y/N." You hear him, roll your eyes you push his eyelids open causing him to wake up.

"Finally." You say with a wide smile. He stares at you long enough then to give you a light kiss. You pull your arms up stretching. "Can we just stay in bed all day?"

"Well you can but I got plans." He closes his eyes. You look at him in sorrow. He opens his eyes slowly. "I'm sorry babe, it's just that I have a lot of work to do."

"It's okay." You smile hoping he didn't feel bad about it. He lays his and on your cheek pulling you into a passionate cheek.

Your foreheads touching as he whispers "I love you."

"I love you too." You whisper back. After 17262827 minutes later you both go downstairs having breakfast. You both cuddle up watching tv.

Cole looks at his watch reading that it's 9.47. He gives you a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry sweetheart gotta run I'm late, I love you." He says as he walks out the door.

Later on Cole comes home. You were already in bed hearing footsteps. He enters the room as you quickly shut your eyes. He changes stripping of all his clothes accept his boxers. He puts on his pj bottoms and comes in bed.

He strokes your hair. "Y/N?" He looks at you as you slowly open your eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" You smile feeling content about seeing him.

"Yeah of course why wouldn't I be, when I'm with you?" He smirks. You both cuddled together drifting to sleep.

The next morning you wake up turning around to not seeing Cole. You turn around looking at your bed side seeing an envelope. It read 'hope you slept well, meet me downstairs - Cole xx'.

You walk down stairs with a Y/F/C robe on. You look up seeing red heart balloons reading 'happy valentines'. Your lips curve in aw. Cole jumps up hugging you tight and giving you kisses. "You're the best boyfriend ever! I love you." You smash your lips to his.

"I love you more." He smiles looking at you passionately.