Falling In Love With My Enemy

imagine: you and Cole are forced to be partnered up but little does he know he falls in love with you, the girl he had hated...

You stepped into your Biology class gutted at the sight. You hated Biology, well you liked the topics but it was just the guy who you had sitting across from you, Cole Sprouse.

He was genuinely known as your number one, all time enemy. You sat down in your seat taking out your textbook and other stuff. During the process of it, he entered the bad boy enemy who was constantly haunting your nightmares.

He has always made you fall on the edge to do something spiteful. As the teacher was talking you just knew you could have seen him glancing at you. You look back at him giving him a dirty look. You really couldn't deal with his type of bullshit, daily as well.

"So pair up." The teacher spoke. You look around, chewing on bottom lip. "Actually..." He looks down at his watch as if he was about to do something bad...something worse than bad. "...I have decided to plan the partners myself. The whole class groans with no enthusiasm. You didn't really mind, as long as he didn't choose you to be with Cole. "So..." He carried on picking several people to pair up with. You had given no attention to the teacher who was directly speaking to every individual. Your eyes were drawn to your book, doodling. "Cole and..." He calls out, your inner voice muttered, please not cole, please not him. "Y/N." You bang your head on the table which had caused a loud, vibrated bang. You peaked, to be looking up to people whom were giving you the stares.

"What?" You called out, you were really pissed at that moment that you really couldn't be asked to do anything.

"Alright, for the rest of the lesson you shall be sitting with your partner and making a plan." He declares.

What the hell? Who does a plan? Things don't always go the way you want, you thought yourself. You were pissed off at this moment, you just wanted to pinch yourself and wake up to find that this all was a dream. Because being partners with Cole Sprouse, was the last thing on your mind.

He moves to the empty seat that was standing there next to you. He welcomes himself, becoming comfortable.

"Um...are you okay?" He asks, looking at you.

"Does it look like I am?" You ask in a rude tone. Soon you felt bad, there wasn't surely a specific reason why you hated him this bad, it's just he had made your life a living hell.

"It's okay if you don't wanna work with me." He said, he was about to pack his stuff and leave until you argue back.

"No it's okay, I'm just having a bad day...that's all." You sigh, you had just hope what you said was true not a whole week of a nightmare it more.

Throughout the making of the plan, you would always seem to be catching Cole looking, smirking and checking you out. You've known each other for a while so you weren't close to know if you knew why he was doing, what he was doing.

The both of you planned to meet at yours and straight into focusing on the project with no hesitation at all, and also no distractions. So when you said that Cole obviously had replied saying, "I'll try to not look so hot...but it's hard you know."

The door bell rang, it was Cole. He just stood there, your eyes locking with his. Somehow you felt different.

You clear your throat, guiding him to your bedroom. Several hours or minutes later the both of you were mid way through the project and decided to watch a movie.

It was a romance one, you were so into it that Cole would just stare at you. So when the movie had finished he made a move. He leaned in you kissing you.

You pull off, gently. Words had spun through your head. You couldn't give an opinion of what had just happened.

You had never imagined of being in a position what you currently were going through.

"Isn't this too fast..." You spoke out.

"Yeah but..." He takes your hand in his, "the reason why I was sort of mean to you was...this is gonna sound so stupid but, I just wanted your attention. Other girls seemed to have fallen for me whereas you didn't, and I...I just wanted-"

"I know." You both lay down on the bed. Your head lying on his chest as he stroked your hair lulling you to sleep.

Sorry if this has any grammatical mistakes I just rushed this and I cba to edit it bc im so tired at stressed atm.

Any ways love y'all, hope you have/had a great day, peace out hoes !! 🤘🏼 xo

Unedited