Comfort

imagine: you follow Jughead when he runs from the homecoming dance, and help comfort him at his dad's trailer.
requested by: all-time-1975 [sorry i tagged you in late, i apologise x]

You held his hand as he pulled you onto the dance floor. You laughed and went with him. Veronica and Archie were performing a song on stage called, "Kids In America".

You and Jughead smiled and danced together, it was amazing. When the performance was finished, Jughead excused himself so you nodded hoping he'd come back soon. It took a long time until Archie came hurrying towards you, a bad expression drawn on his face. "What? Whats wrong?" You ask.

Archie looked even more gutted, even Veronica whom was by his side. "I think Jughead's gone to his dads and I don't know what he's about to do-"

"Why what's wrong with him?" You felt as if your eyes were filling up with tears.

"His dad's gone to jail." Your mouth widened to be hearing the horrific news. You couldn't say anything but only running out of Riverdale High and to find Jug.

You arrive at FP's, praying that he'd be there, safe. You open the door to find all the furniture laying on the ground, tilted. Jughead was crawled on the floor weeping his eyes out with terror. You sit beside him taking him into his arms. He accepts and hugs you back.

You rub his back in circles. "Im sorry, I'm so sorry, Jug." You kept muttering.

Soon Jughead had calmed down and was holding your hand. He kissed your lips lightly, "I love you Y/N, I don't know where I would be without you."

"I love you too."

I'm sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes bc i rushed this and its currently 1am and...*drum roll*...

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

🎉  WHOOP, WHOOP  🎉

I'm probably gonna get some sleep now, hope y'all have/had a great day, peace out hoes, much love 💓 xo