Prank War

You sat on the couch watching tv and scrolling through your Instagram timeline. Cole runs in the living room with that award smile drawn onto his face.

"What? What is it? Did you hide all my clothes again?" You ask him. You and Cole would often prank each other but when he hid all your clothes for a whole day it had kind of pissed you...because you had to go meet a friend and catchup but it was destroyed.

"No I was gonna do that tomorrow." He laughs, you look at him seriously and look back at your phone. "Look babe, I'm sorry." You still ignored him. "I'm sorry? Okay fine...we'll stop the prank war then."

You look back it him with a smirk on your face, "Deal?" You said, bringing your hand out for a shake.

"Deal." He says. You glare at him making sure he meant it. "What?" He smirks at you, putting a tooth pick into his mouth.

"Why are you always chewing on that?" You slap his arm lightly.

"I know you find it cute, sweetheart." He winks at you.

"Nuh uh." You said, sarcastically. You get up and walk into the kitchen to get some Oreos.

"Fine I guess you don't wanna come to New York with me."

"Ha pranked you!" You exclaimed.

"Didn't believe it for a second." He states, moving close to you. He wraps his arms round your waist tightly. Then you wrap your arms around his neck.

"No I only said that so I could go to New York with you." You move a piece of hair that was covering his face, and put it at the back.

He takes his toothpick out and smirks at you. "Don't lie to me Y/N."

"I'm not it's the honest truth." He looks into your eyes as you both make eye contact, it still made you flutter. You both then lean in for a long, passionate kiss.

"Mi encanta tu." (It means I love you, I don't know Spanish accurately but yeah). He said smirking at you.

"Yeah, whatever." You said, sarcastically rolling your eyes. He leans you into a delicate kiss. "What was that for?" You ask, your noses touching as you smile.

"Because I love you." He smiles at you, his greenish blue eyes sparkling at you.

"I love you too." He holds your hand as he intertwines his fingers with yours.

"Let's Netflix and chill...and not in that way." He states.

"I wasn't anyway."

It was the end of the day and you both had fallen fast asleep...well you hadn't. It was 2am and you decided to get Cole back one last time. Although you had made a deal it wouldn't get in between you, he had to a 'meet up' with his friends so you decided to hide his clothes in the sofa. (Basically when you lift the sofa there's this space where you put stuff).

It was finally the morning and you woke up to find Cole groaning about the loss of his clothes. "Y/N, I know you took my clothes!"

"Umm...no." You mumble.

"Then who could've taken it? You knew I was gonna meet up with my friends." He sighs and walks downstairs still on the search for his clothes. You went downstairs see Cole topless and only in his shorts, still looking for his clothes. You couldn't help but let out a giggle. "What its not funny!"

"Well now you know how I feel."

"Y/N..." He says combing his fingers through his messy hair. "I thought we had a deal, no pranks?"

"Well you shouldn't have taken me seriously...but now we're even." He looked stress and upset. "I'm sorry...okay?" He still wouldn't look at you. You lifted the sofa and took out the big, ginormous bag. "Here." You give it to him, a smile lit up on his face like he was a kid on Christmas. "Oh...now you're happy all of a sudden?"

"I was only joking, babe." He wraps his arms around your waist. "I pranked you back." He smirks at you.

"You ass! Don't talk to me!" You pull off with a mardy look.

"Look, baby...I'm sorry." He twirls you to face him. "I love you." He cups your cheek as he moved a piece of hair to behind your ear.

"Pranked you, I love you more."

He looks down with a laugh as he tuts. "I love you way more."

He pulls you into a kiss.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in such a long time!
Btw I won't be posting until Wednesday since my WiFi will be turned off for various reasons.

But I'm gonna try and write a lot of imagines to post but I will start posting on Tuesday the week it'll be turned off so I won't be able to watch episode 12 of Riverdale until two weeks :(

Hope you guys have/had a great day...peace out hoes, much love xo

Unedited