Flames

Requested by @amzllama

Imagine Cole travels across town to shoot an episode for Riverdale and you get caught in a house fire, also injured severely.

"I'm gonna miss you!" You complain to Cole walking him to the airport.

"Me too, but I'll be thinking about you and it'll feel like you're with me."

"I love you." You say wrapping your arms tightly around his waist.

"I love you more." He responds giving you a peck.

"Impossible."

"Nuh uh," he mumbles picking his suitcases from the ground and placing it in his hands. "Bye, sweetheart." He smiles waving, whilst blowing a kiss to you.

"Bye."

You arrived home, kicking up your legs onto the couch to relax. You grab the remote putting the tv on, you liked something in the background when doing something. You take your laptop that was sitting causally on your desk, and place it onto your lap.

A few moments later you could smell...burnt. "What?" You question to yourself. It couldn't have been you, because you obviously hasn't put something in the oven or toaster. Also surely it wouldn't be Cole. You run into the kitchen to reveal yourself what was going on.

The whole kitchen was flooded with fire, and soon it had quickly spreaded into the living. "Oh my god." You kept muttering with a shaky voice. You ran upstairs, into your room and locked the door.

You knew you had to get out soon sometime because there was space underneath the door that the fire could access. You grab the house phone that was sitting on your dressing table and dial 911 (I don't know what the number is for a fire emergency).

"Hello, what's the emergency?" A woman asks.

"There's a fire...in my house." I stutter.

"Could I have your name and address, please."

"Y/N, I...uh live at (Your address)." You say, hyperventilating.

"Please stay calm we're sending someone right away." She informs you.

"Thank you, please hurry." You weep.

You turn it off, and pace around the room. You had to call Cole even though he was filming over in Vancouver. Even though you felt bad you couldn't let see that you were in a fire injury, you had to let him know. You began to hyperventilate as you dialled his number.

"H–hello?" You ask, stuttering.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Cole asks in a hurry.

"Th–there's a f–fire." You said, trying to stop stuttering but you couldn't it's like you could just have a panic attack right there, right now.

"Oh my god Y/N! Hang on I'll call the fire brigades over, and I'll book a flight down town as soon as possible. Oh I'm so sorry Y/N!" He exclaims at the top of his voice.

"I've already called them." Sirens appear, you take steps to your window as you could see two of them breaking in. "Help!" You try opening the window but they wouldn't, you were again trapped. Instead you decided to scream, and bang on the window. You could hear Cole's voice it was muffled as he exclaimed your name several times, coming from the phone as it was down on the floor. "Please." You cry, sobbing. They notice you as they call out something. You started feeling dizzy, your eyes filling up with fog and your skin filling with sweat. "P-please." You beg, exhaling.

You wake up to seeing a large, white ceiling. "I must be in heaven..." You mutter to yourself. You started to hear other stuff like, beeps and some other unusual sounds. You look to Cole who's sitting there, a wide smile draws onto your face. His head was down, and you could notice the dark circles under his eyes. 'How long was I in here for?' You thought. You lay your hand on his, trying to give him warmth.

Just one little touch and his was up. A wide, wide smile on his face, as tears brought up to his eyes. "Y/N! Oh my god! I missed you!" He says, coping your cheeks gently. "I should never have left you alone it's all my fault." He rants, with an ashamed tone of voice.

"It's not." You argue, whilst moving up but you couldn't it was too much pain. "Ouch." You wince.

"Don't worry I take care of you." He strokes the back of your hand pressing his kiss onto your lips.

Those words came true, he did take good care of you. He laid you in bed, told you funny stories he even took a break from riverdale for you. This night you thank him, "Thanks Cole, you're not only my boyfriend but my hero."

"I love you, but what's the thanks for?" He asks, popping a popcorn into your mouth.

"For everything."

"Oh sweetheart you don't have to." He flirts.

"Oh shut up and kiss me Sprouse." He leans into you giving you a heartwarming kiss.

-

Sorry this is probably shit, because I rushed it. I am so so so so sorry for the lack of imagines. Also if you haven't read my latest status a new chapter of the boy next door (tbnd) will be coming soon, I can't give a date because it may not be accurate.

I also started writing Chapter 2 of Mistaken Text, so get exited y'all !!

By the way, those who are waiting for a chapter 7 of tbnd bring tissues and food because this one is going to be sentimental :)

Hope you have/had a great day! Peace out hoes. Xo
unedited