Honeymoon

imagine: you and Cole have your honeymoon.

You woke up to facing your husband. Counting again as usual his sprinkled, freckles. You could tell he was smiling on the inside. A little piece of black hair dropped down, covering his face.

You gently moved it across. His strong hand touches yours holding it back. He pushes you close to his chest, hugging you.

You let out a giggle, but because you were lying against his soft, solid chest you let out a deep laugh under your breath.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said looking down at you.

"Good morning, princess." A big smile appears on your face. He strokes your hair softly. "Can we just stay in bed like this all day?"

"Yeah, why not?" He agrees.

He leans you in for a kiss. He cups your cheeks rubbing his thumb against it.

"I'm just gonna pop down, brb." You nod your head in response.

For those several minutes your eyes drifted to sleep. Until Cole had woken you up.

"Sorry to wake you." He said as he handed a tray full of food, basically all your favourite breakfasts.

"Cole, you didn't have to." You said sitting up.

"I had to." He cups your cheek and leans you in for a long, passionate kiss.

You pull off with a smile. You grin to yourself, how did I get such a handsome husband?

The both of you talk for several hours, and then cuddle in bed together again.

The sun had shined through the window, reflecting on you. You open your eyes a little bit to find Cole staring at you.

"What? Is there something wrong...with my face maybe?" You said rubbing your face.

"No." He pulls your hand from your face and intertwines his fingers with yours. "You're beautiful, the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

You crash your lips into his, as he still had his hand in yours. The both of you pull off.

"I love you." You said to him.

"I love you more."

I basically just rushed this lol, but it's the weekend so yay that means more chapters. I find it so hard to wait for another episode of Riverdale. Anyways thank you so much for 10K reads it means so much, I love y'all. Hope you have/had a great day. Peace out hoes!! 🤘🏼

P.s. Sorry that this is so short! 💕