Bullied

imagine: you had a bully whom was threatening you, and when Cole found out he punched him out...and then got consequences.

***

You walked through the isolated hallway, it's appearance looked dull. Grabbing your books out of your locker you hurry, before you could get into lesson you were pulled into a dark room. It felt as if you were in a horror movie. But before you could call for help, they smashed their hand onto your mouth, stopping you.

"Get off me!" You mumble, pushing him he falls onto the floor.

You pant getting up to reach for the light. It was Jackson Jefferson. The big bully. He reaches to grab you, and when he does you kick his balls. He lay there on the dirty floor, wincing in pain, reaching for the handle you try to unlock the door but in surprise it was locked. "Really?" You mutter to yourself.

It seemed like you were about to have an anxiety attack, all that came out your mouth was gasping. Just then, the door handle moves. Around five seconds later the door was swung open. You were shocked to discover who was standing there.

It was Cole.

There he stood, it was like one of those scenes in a movie when a guy enters. His scruffy but yet so perfect hair waves around, his teeth glowing as he smiles. Oh yes not forgetting those perfect blue eyes of his, that sparkle a shine, which makes the girls desire him even more. 'The Cole Sprouse was here to save me!' You thought to yourself.

"What's going on?" He asks, his face puzzled from what he was seeing. It was hard to explain what happened when a bully that was constantly threatening you, had you locked in what seemed like a janitors closet, and not forgetting with him.

You didn't know what to say. What was Cole's perspective? Walking into a locked janitors closet to find one of the players in his team with his friend. What would he think? You just stood there not knowing what to do. 'I wish this could just be one of those kid moments where you'd just be like, "it's his fault!" but truth is...it isn't' you thought to yourself.

"What did he do?" Cole looked at me, demanding for an answer. "Was this why you've been upset for a long time. Is he bullying you? Threatening? Blackmailing?" He walks towards you. "Please tell me, Y/N. I just wanna help." You scoff, Cole helping me? He was the popular guy in school why would he help someone like me, you thought to yourself. Although you did have a crush on Cole for a long time and the only reason why you had a friendship was because your parents were great friends.

"Bullying." I mumble. "Also threatening." I added, to be honest everyone was scared of Cole.

Literally. He gives a death glare to Jackson who was still currently lying down of fear. Before you knew it Cole was punching Jackson like he was a punching bag. "Stop! Cole, please!" You tried calling out but he still wouldn't listen. Just then the bell had rang, everyone joined the audience cheering the words, "fight, fight!" You started to feel traumatised until it all stopped when Jackson's sister approached the scene.

"Jackson! Oh my god, Jack!" She cried out. "Stop it you psycho!" She screamed at Cole, tears running down her cheeks. You could admit the sorrows for her but overall her brother did deserve it.

"Okay that'll be enough." Our PE teacher called out. She seemed as if she never gave two shits.

Cole moved off, "Here's your early birthday present, oh wait a second." He brought his feet up high and smashed it down onto Jackson's face. "There you go, all done!" He claps his hand together.