Birthday Surprise

**sorry I haven't updated in a while I was so busy doing school stuff for my exams so I'm sorry if this chapter may be crap**

Imagine: Cole throws you a birthday surprise

You wake up with a wide smile stretching your arms. You look to the side seeing Cole staring at you passionately. "Hey gorgeous." He gives you a light kiss.

You lips curve as he just keeps starring at you. "Can I go downstairs now?" You said smirking.

"No." He groans, putting your head onto his warm chest as he has his hands on your waist. He pushes you close.

He strokes your hair. "Please!!" You say innocently. He looks down at you not being able to resist the cuteness.

"Fine." You both walk down stairs hand in hand.

"SURPRISE!!" They all shout. Everyone was there, your friends, Dylan and Dayna etc...

"Omg thank you. You're the best." You wrap your arms around his neck. Smashing your lips against his.

You open your presents. You were happy for everything you got. 1628362882 hours later, it was the evening. Cole suggested to go out to a superb restaurant. You got ready, wearing a red long dress. You stood in the living room putting on lipstick and looking into your phone camera. "Cole!" You shouted waiting ages.

"Yes hu-" he stares at you in shock. His eyes pacing down at you. You blush. "Woah my girl is looking astonishing." He smirks.

"Leave off." You laugh as you roll your eyes giving a light slap into Cole's shoulders.

"Could you at least do my tie?" You do it. He stares at you the whole time passionately biting his lips. "Can we just stay home?" He smashes his lips against yours.

"No. We gotta go, Dylan and Dayna are waiting for us." You grab your purse as you both went.

1628527 hours later. You fell asleep on Cole's shoulder. He carries you in bridal style, taking you to your shared room. He gives you a kiss. You woke up half asleep.

"Come on Y/N you gotta get ready for bed." He tries helping you take off your clothes.

"No I can't be asked." You were drunk and kept collapsing everywhere. Finally laying on the bed and trusting Cole. He puts you in your pjs whilst you mummer things under your breath. "I love you Cole. This was the best. Ever." You drift you eyes to sleep as you heard a voice respond and a kiss pressed onto your forehead.