Lost and Found

imagine: you and Cole have a crush on each other and when he persuades you to help him buy a flat it all goes the right way for you. WARNING: smut, but I can't write it properly so beware.

It was a causal Saturday, you were just chilling, eating oreos (yum) and having a supernatural marathon. Your phone rings.

It was Cole. You pick it up still munching the oreo you just ate.

"Hey Y/N, can you...wait are you having a supernatural marathon without ME?" He argues over the phone.

"Yeah couldn't resist the cuteness overload of the Winchester brothers."

"Don't forget Damon and Stefan." He demands.

"Obviously." You roll your eyes even though you knew he wouldn't see. "-well what d'ya need my help with.

"Wow you always know what I'm about to say."

"I know, mind reader."

"Nah, you ain't powerful enough for that. You just know me well." He admits.

"I bet you're smirking."

"CORRECT!" He laughs. "Well um...I need your help with something that could make me independent."

"And what's that, wearing MEN underwear instead of bear love heart ones?"

"Y/N! They're cute! And no not gonna tell you until you come over."

"Nah cba, you shall come to my house first."

"K, fine." He huffs.

"See ya."

"Bye."

Within less than five minutes Cole arrived. He always seemed to arrive real quick like no other person would.

"Hey," you said as you opened the door, "did you know that you could've used the key I gave you?"

"Oh shit, um yeah I forgot." You roll your eyes at him as he lets out a laugh.

You both walk across to sit down, you pause the episode of Supernatural you were currently watching.

"Speak up, Sprouse." You smirk as Cole whilst he stares at you passionately.

"Well um, I need your help."

"You already told me that, you idiot!" You say laughing as you hit his shoulder lightly.

He laughs. "Okay...well um. I need your help on getting me a flat, there's a building filled with a bunch but they won't let me if I'm renting with a mate."

"So then...?" He looks at you tutting.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you to be the mate."

"Okay, okay let's settle down first. You gotta buy me food and when I mean food I mean sweets."

"Deal." He says shaking your hand.

You both enter the building, it was dull and boring. Probably why they wanted the person who wanted to buy a flat get a mate.

You looked around the hallway whilst Cole was opening the door. Just then a cleaner came. He had dark black hair and a beard.

"Hey what are you kids doing?"

"Kids?" You said looking disgusted. "We're in our 20's," (well you're 19) "and this here is my boyfriend." You move your hand to Cole's back patting him to get him into the plan.

"Yes we are." Cole smirks as he went with it. He lays his hand at the back of you.

"Well I was just gonna say you guys make a pretty cute couple." He admits as walks off.

Cole looks at you smirking. "Ugh."

You bombard him as you open the door entering the room. "Cool."

"Cool, that's it?" He mocks you. You laugh. "What did you mean out there then, babe."

"What's with the 'babe'?" You ask.

"Well I'm your boyfriend aren't I?" He smirks at you coming closer until there was no space.

"Well if I'm your girlfriend then I think I can do this." You push him on the bed, lying on top of him.

"Well then how about this babe?" He rolls you over, him on top of you.

Your noses were touching as there was no space inbetween. He gives you a kiss, you respond deepening in. You wrap your legs around his waist.

Your hands rummage through his dark hair, as he takes his top off. You take yours off as he lays you on the bed kissing your neck. You both then strip your trousers off and underwear. (They're now not saints)

The both of you under the covers as you were on top of Cole, staring at him with grace. You smash your lips against his, kissing him passionately.

You move off him to the side. He tilts his body facing you. He laid there staring at you.

"What just happened?" You question yourself.

"Something great." Cole admits. He takes your hand in his. "Y/N/N, I know we're just best friends and you'll probably say let's forget about this. But ever since we met, I've had feelings for you, and-"

You stop him pressing your finger against his lips. "I know." You pull him into a passionate kiss as he wraps his arms tightly around your waist.

You pull off, laying your head on his solid chest. He kisses your head as he brushed his fingers through your hair, lulling you to sleep.