A Brittle Relationship

imagine: you feel like you're not good enough for Cole.
note: requested by all-time-1975 thank you for the request!! xo

You and Cole had been dating for two months, for the last few weeks you've been thinking you're not good for him. He was handsome, he could do anything to make a girl weak by her knees...and that's what had made you broken.

Ever since that thought, Cole had noticed you weren't yourself. When he asked you would just inform him that you weren't feeling well.

It was written on his face that he was worried, he would even bring you medicine and would try and persuade you to visit to the doctors.

You denied, there was nothing wrong with you except that your heart was torn. Not into two, but shattered into a million pieces like a glass on a cold, hard floor.

Until it had came to one day that you had enough, you wanted it to somehow be over. It may have not been your anger talking. But it was your conscious.

You didn't know if Cole might have been cheating on him. He would always be constantly on your mind, and when it came to the cheating part you would think no he wouldn't do something like that. But then again, anyone can change.

It was 2am and Cole had come back to your house, he had been staying with you recently since you didn't feel well. He stepped into the room in a drunken mess. His eyes caught on you, his face shocked like he saw you with blooded hands.

"Y/N? What are you doing up?" He questions, his brow raising.

"Couldn't sleep." You muttered, just keeping your eyes on the tv.

"Well come on let's get you to bed." He gestures you carefully as you push back. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I don't wanna...I can't. I just...can't." You stutter, tears filled your eyes as it filled his too.

He bend down next to you, as he faced you. "What can't you do? I'm here for you, hun." He takes your hand in his, stroking the back of it.

"This." You tremble, looking down to your hands colliding with his.

"What?" He breathes out. More tears filled his eyes as more dropped down his cheeks. "Are you talking about us?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry."

"Why? I mean, what ever is wrong I can help." He says, cupping your cheek.

"It's you. But it's not your fault, you can't help it when every girl comes at you...flirting and all that shit."

"Babe, they mean nothing to me except you." You cupped his cheek rubbing a tear away from him.

"I will always love you." He holds your hand that was cupping his cheek.

"Don't say that." He weeps.

"I have to...I have to go." You give a kiss to Cole, like it was the last time of your life.

You packed everything, somehow you felt weak to do anything so you took a nap. You woke up in the middle of the night in a pair of strong arms. A smile just popped into your face not escaping.

I know this is sad, so I tried to make it cute at the end. 💕

Hope you all liked this.

Im so upset rn, bc my weekend had just finished and I have crappy school tomorrow :(