Dressing Up

imagine: you and Cole make a video where you swap clothes.

Everything was set up, you were just waiting for Cole. "Hurry up!" You said.

"Yeah coming, just sorting the clothes you're gonna wear." He replies, with a laugh under his breath.

"You better not make me wear anything embarrassing, or I'll kill you." You laugh.

"Oh sweetheart," he says coming into the room, "we know you wouldn't do anything like that."

"Okay yeah. But if you do, I'll upload that embarrassing picture of you."

He moves closer to you, "Nothing is embarrassing about me, love." He smirks.

You give him a dirty look, as he just pecks your cheek full of kisses. Your cheeks turn into a light shade of pink.

"Aw Y/N's blushing." You push him off with a smile.

"Let's start the video then." You complain, whilst Cole just stares at you smiling. "What?"

"You're just beautiful. I can't help it." You lips curve in aw as you push him into a kiss. "I should say that more often." He said, biting the bottom of his lip.

You did your whole video introduce thing, and it was your turn to try on Cole's clothes. He gave you his flannel with looked like a dress on you and a long white top to wear underneath.

You didn't put any shoes on because you knew it would be even more stupid. You walked in as Cole caught his eyes on you.

"I look so stupid." You moan.

"No, you don't you look adorable. Aww." He compliments, squeezing you into a hug.

"It's your turn now."

Cole went into the bathroom to change. He came out with a long, silk, Y/F/C dress. He had some jewellery on too, and not forgetting heels.

"Oh. My. Lord." You mutter. The palms of your hand smashed against your face, as you just stood there in shock.

"I know I look so stupid, worse than you."

"No you don't!" You walk to him pecking a kiss on his cheek.

His face had turned into a light shade of pink, as he smiled.

For the rest of the time you both had just goofed around putting make up on each other, and also other stuff. The both of you constantly, kept taking videos and pictures and had uploaded them onto several social media sites.

Fans would respond with an "aw" or "relationship goals", you found it cute.

Idk if this is even good, but oh well. At least I tried right?

*Beware this is unedited too, I basically just rushed this*