13 Reasons Why

imagine: you're in Hannah's position and coming to the conclusion you were about to commit suicide before Jughead came and stopped you.

Life for you was just so hard. Not hard but broken...mainly depressed. Anxiety had affected you in many ways, especially at making you want to end your life straight away. You always have chances to it but you felt as if tonight was the last. You went into the shop your parents owned.

"Hey Y/N, how's the project going?" Your mom asks.

"It's nothing really, it's just stupid."

"Nothing you ever do it stupid-" Before she could finish what she was saying he was interrupted by your dad moaning about the business.

You grab the blades and go, you put the blades into your pocket before heading to your workplace. Once you arrived you took your uniform that was sitting in your backseat. You walked into the cinema seeing Jughead sweeping the floor. You didn't interact with him, you have him no expression. You laid your uniform on the counter and walk off.

Jughead prints his fingers on your badge that had said 'Y/N'. You loved Jughead, he was like no other guy. Especially Archie whom you shared your first kiss with and turned out to be a fuck boy just using you. You also didn't like Reggie who had used to believe if the rumours were true. Then there was Veronica who had kissed you and betrayed you. Then there's Cheryl she was nice but when she drove you off there had been an accident which then lead her to be blanking you.

Next was your FML buds; Betty and Kevin. There was more people who were written on the tapes, you had also mentioned Jughead he wasn't any part of the mean kids but you just wanted him to listen to your story. Before dropping the box at a Moose's you sigh walking into your house. You tidied your room and put some old clothes on. You opened the bathroom door and shut it so no one could see you or stop you.

You looked in the mirror having your last look ever...your eyes were red and full of tears. You had to do this...just to stop the pain. You muttered to yourself things that made you want to end your life more. Thinking of the bad memories from the past that seemed to have drugged you. You placed the blade on your skin and dug it deeply you carried on moving it across your arm as you moaned in pain.

Blood poured out of your arm and onto the white tiled floors that had just been stained in blood. Before you could smash the blade into your skin a door opened with a panicking voice. You looked your eyes were foggy, and dreary. At that moment you had felt weak. The person dragged you into their arms that made you feel secured. "It's okay, Y/N." It's deep, soothing voice muttered over and over again.

You looked up to find Jughead, your heart was pounding. A second with him felt like everything, an award. "Come on stay with me." He declared. You couldn't resist it, you were to tired to deal with life. Soon later your eyes drift off to sleep or maybe for the rest of your life...

You woke to seeing white above you. You heard noises and mumbling voices. You couldn't quite catch what was happening. You looked by you it was your mom, she was asleep. She had bags under her eyes. She was sitting there on an unrelaxed chair and holding your hand. You moved your body into a sitting position. Your mom had felt your movement, so when she did she woke up in a second with a smile drawn into her face.

"Y/N, you're awake!" She pulls you into a hug.

"Ouch." You moan.

"Oh I'm so sorry hun." She says, cupping your cheek. Before you could say anything Jughead appeared at the door standing there looking fulfilled. "I'll give you both a minute." Your mom said leaving.

"Hey Y/N. I wish I had told you right at that moment before any of this happened-" Before you could say anything he made you hush. "I wish I had told you...I-I love you Y/N, I'm not gonna leave you, not now, not ever." He said, his eyes filling with tears.

He wrapped you around with his warm strong arms. "I love you too." You smile before your eyes closed and all you could see was darkness.

Sorry if this is bad it's bc I rushed it, I'm sorry nervous about attending to school tomorrow bc in English I have a speaking exam where I have to go up in front of everyone and perform a presentation which I'm really nervous about :/

Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Hope you have/had a great day, peace out hoes, much love xo

Unedited