Travelling

imagine: you and Cole travel around the globe while him, being the artistic photography his and you being a novel writer. Then you collected souvenirs in every place you both went.
requested by: galbraithfrase

You roamed the streets of Amsterdam as your suitcase's wheels were rolling and making some kind of noise. It was too elaborate to deal with. Cole came out of the shop walking over to you with a map in his hand.

"Wow, are you sure you're even young?" You ask, he laughs.

"Shut up, I know you love me." You roll your eyes and grab the map off him.

"Where are we off to then?" He asks.

"First of all we need to get a hotel to put all our stuff away." He points.

"Well I can tell you, you're right about that."

He brings a wide smile on his face and as a gentlemen he is, he helped you carry your luggage. You both walk off and soon enough find a hotel. Your back fell onto the bed sighing.

"Come on, we have a whole adventure to explore." He says gesturing you out of bed.

"I'd rather sit here inside and finish writing my novel."

"I wish you wouldn't be lazy, but we can't get what we always want, can we Y/N/N?"

"Ugh fine." You groan.

For the rest of the trip you guys spent it sitting beside the fountain, shopping for antique items to photograph. Cole always just stared at you smiling and laughing with love. He'd always take pictures of you to memorise what had happened that day. He uploaded a selfie of you both and so many comments were posted some were hate but you didn't care because you had the man of your dreams beside you.

The last place you had travelled to was Paris, call it cliché but it was romantic and beautiful. You both had went on a date, Cole would just talk about funny things like his childhood and the embarrassing things that had happened to you. When you were smiling and laughing he quickly took a picture of you smiling. He posted it and captioned it as, 'my wcw goes to this beautiful girl right here, she's a strong women who always puts a smile on my face everyday. She's the reason why I wake up. I don't know where I'd be without her'. You saw what he had posted and smiled so hard.

You commented on the post, 'same here, I love you x'. The fans had went crazy over the three words you had sent Cole. He commented, 'I love you more, sweetheart'. You smiled to yourself and Cole had noticed he took another picture and posted it on his Instagram story captioning it as, 'she loves me', you laugh at him and sass back saying, "what the hell no."

"Sure about that love, I got all the screenshots to prove it." He smirks at you.

"I admit." You both say walking out, "You'te a charm, Sprouse. You're my charm."

"I love it when you call me mine." He bites his bottom lip, leaning into you for a kiss.

"I should say that more often." You said pulling off. He laughs and wraps his arm around your waist as you both walked to the car.

You finally arrived at your hotel and slipped under the covers. Cole cuddled you as you stroked his hair.

"Why aren't you stroking mine, and why am I stroking yours?" You ask, confused. He looks at you upset. "Jk, babe."

"Why are you even stroking my hair then?" He sasses back.

"Because I love you." You respond.

"I knew it." He says moving closer that your noses were touching.

"Duh, why am I with you then?" You argue back.

"Just shut up and kiss me already." He leans in giving you a passionate kiss.

"Ah, I love you Cole Mitchell Sprouse, what would my life be without you."

"One word...unorganised." He laughs, grabbing your hand. "I love you too, Y/N/N (Y/M/N) Y/L/N."

Soon later you both drift off to sleep with smiles drawn to your faces.

Sorry I posted late, I rushed this cause I'm trying to get all my stuff done so I can revise for my mock exams that are coming up soon.

I think now that I just recently found about them I won't post as much but I was thinking about writing loads of chapters then uploading them during the times that they're happening.

I kinda wanna write a Jughead imagine which is based on 13 reasons why but the reader aka you/Y/N are in the same position as Hannah, but then there could be a twist because right before she slits her arms Jughead comes running innit she probably does half and he's there with her in the hospital.

It was just an idea that and came to mind, anyways hope you liked this chapter, I love y'all hope you guys have/had a great day, peace out hoes, much love xo

Unedited