1.His breathtaking warmth.

~His breathtaking warmth always pleased me and wiped my sadness away.~

It was a rainy day and I was standing at my favriote spot the beach.
My feet rested on the soft sand and face was touched with the tiny cold drops of rain.

I looked at the sky enveloped in heavy grey clouds that didn't lie at all, It portrayed my feelings indicating sadness.

The waves came in the shape of loving water gently caressing my feet then running back. It felt as if those waves were trying hard to console me yet they failed. It was something else. A warmth that I needed in this cold wet weather.

Just standing there being sad, the drops of rain and tears mingled on my face when a pair of arms came wrapping around my waist, leaning his body against my back.

I closed my eyes within the touch for, I knew it was Jhope.
Turning around, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

I felt the warmth of his body which I needed the most. The touch of his chest, his body radiated an air of satisfaction into me. As if it was pure magic.
Still one could see tears at the very edge of my eyes.

"What? What happened yoonhaya?
Why are you crying? tell me what happened?" Jhope asked worriedly.

I lacked words to utter, just continued dropping tears.
Jhope held me back wiped off my tears through his soft fingers.

"Say?" he asked again.

"I.. I miss my parents alot." I spoke reluctantly. I moved to Seoul seven years ago for my higher education and since then I didn't see my parents. My parents lived in Gwangju.

"Then why are you crying? Here, come with me."
He grabed my hand and told me to call my parents.

"Call them, you need to hear their voice." He spoke.

I talked to them, gently and sniffing. And nothing in the world could make you feel better than hearing your parent's voice. It felt like a blessing.

"So how do you feel now?" he asked.

"Better, actually good." I said while wiping a small tear off.

"So what did they say?"

"I told them that I miss them and they should come see me. They said they have planned it all and will come the next month." I said with satisfaction.

"Thankyou Jhope you made me call them, its only you when I need someone the most."

"Ah Yoonhaya you idiot. Dont be silly. Next time I should not see you crying otherwise I won't talk to you. " he said teasingly.
I smiled. :')

It was always Jhope from the very beginning. I even do not consider living without him. He is my hope ,my sunshine the lively gleam of light. He would tease me and would always be with me. We would talk about people, movies everything in this world. Also, he would love to listen to my lame stories and all.
How important he is to me.
He is my best friend. He is my family.

We are friends since 7 years. We study in kim Jong High School. Its been years since we're together and this meant alot to me. whenever I had diffulties I would always rush towards Jhope for, he had the perfect solutions to them.
We would dance together, would have many inside jokes and what not.

Jhope's POV.

And Im sitting here wiping off her tears and intensely gazing into her eyes as she talks about her parents lovingly.

She considers me as her bestfriend yet, unaware of the fact that I'm unconditionally in LOVE with her.

I loved her since the day we became friends, since the day she cried on my chest, since the day we exchanged our secrets.
I love each and everything about her, how beautiful she is.
And the most beautiful moment in life is when she just wraps her loving arms around me, as she did today.
Nothing in this world can make this love fade away.

But does she know I never want her to love me back? Just stay as a friend.
Because someday my love would ruin her and I never want that to happen.

I would protect her till the day I breathe for the last time because till then she would be strong enough to fight with her fears. And then my only goal would be achieved and I would rest in peace for an eternity.

~The love that'll never fade away.~

~~~~

Hey guys, this is my very first fanfiction that I'm writing. Hope you like it. :") if you did then dont forget to tap that star and vote.❤ ^_^

Thankyousomuch for your love and votes. Means alot.❤