24.Unescapable.

~I try to move out, but your love confines me. It does not let me go! Why is your love so unescapable?~

Why was my life being so harsh towards me? Why was this world fake? Everyone was fake here. Even my bestfriend was fake.

And that was the day I believed I shouldn't be staying here in Seoul but to go back to my home city Gwangju for, my mind was not ready to dwell more in this pain.

¤¤¤

The very next day, I started packing my bag. Threw all the dresses off the hanger into the bag. While throwing the clothes, a piece of paper dropped from the constant shuffling of clothes. It said,

《Scholarship for The Seoul University.》

A tear made its way down while glancing at it. Wasn't it my dream to study here in Seoul? In this University? But the circumstances were against me. This city had already drowned me in pain. I would no longer be able to bear it.

Except from the fact that how brutal life was towards me, It taught me lessons. It somehow made me strong. I could now fight with my own problems.

Soon the light was replaced with darkness and the night took its turn. I was feeling uneasy that night. I didn't know but something was bothering me. I felt my head aching. Never had I experienced pain of the sort.

Why did I feel sick all of a sudden? I needed a doctor.
That night I went to the hospital and approached the reception.

"Can I meet Dr Jeon?"

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked.

"Uh no."

"Then you need to wait dear! Your number is 23."

What the hell. I'm already in pain and now I needed to wait.

As I was sitting there waiting for my turn, being bored, my eyes travelled to different people and ears landed on other's conversation when I heard a nurse talking to that receptionist.

"There's this patient Jhope, who has been vomiting. He's our old patient and today he is very sick. Immediately call Dr Jeon."

What? Was she talking about Jhope? But there were many people who would be named Jhope?

With my abnormally thumping heart, I went to the receptionist again but this time to ask about him.

"Can I ask who was that nurse talking about? Was the patient's name Jhope?"

"Yes."

"Can I know his ward number?"

"It is 18. No wait its 19. Um. 18. No its 19. Yeah it's 19."

"Thanks!"

Upon gathering the information, next I made my way towards the rooms. I moved with heavy steps and heaving pain. I read the room numbers and finally met the destined one.

I took a deep breath before opening the door. Praying and hoping it shouldn't be him.

On opening the door slightly, an old woman was being exposed, she was slicing an apple for the patient. Then expending the distance more I saw an old man lying on the bed.

My breath that was lost somewhere in the fear, returned back. I breathed again for, it wasn't him but an old man. Maybe his name would be Jhope too.

As I was about to ask the old man's name, I was being called as it was my turn to meet the doctor.

The Dr prescribed me tablets and said that I was feeling uneasy and had an headache because of the mental stresses I was going through; so he recommended me and my mind to rest.

Upon reaching my home, after having my medicines; I tucked onto my bed comfortably. It was the last night here in Seoul. I kept thinking was I making the right decision? Yes, I was. Though this city gave me the the love I wanted but it also gave me the pain that I didn't want.

¤¤¤

The next day struck the city. I woke up early because the train would take an off at approximately 5pm. I rushed and did all the packing.

I scanned the cupboard one last time to see if I left something and to my amazement, exploring the entire thing, A bundle of some photocards was found.

Upon opening the bundle, some pictures were revealed. All of the photocards were of HIM. JHOPE.

Those pictures which I randomly took long ago. As I slid the pictures one by one, I recollected the events when these moments were being captured. I remembered a photo which I took when I inserted a lemon into his mouth and captured his derp face.

Some of them made me laugh and I felt my lips being curved into a smile. But then I remembered.
We don't talk anymore.

Tears of pure agony, tears of all sort slid from my eyes. I will miss him so much. He was an important part of my life. Why did he disappear so early?

I cried and yelled as I hugged those photocards. Attaching those moments to my chest gave a different feeling. Why was this love unfadable? My feelings, why did they grow with each day, bringing me more closer to him.

I failed. How much I tried to hate him. How much I wanted those memories to fade away but they didn't instead were attached to my heart like a string. I always tried to escape your love, thousand times I tried repressing my feelings for you but there seemed no way.

《Your love was unescapable.》

I knew he wasn't aware of me leaving, no one was. Stabling myself a bit, I picked up the phone and tried to text him. I didn't know what I was doing; just wanted it to be done.

Upon opening the inbox, I typed.

*I love you so much. I'm leaving this city today forever. I will miss you|

But within an instant, I erased it. I was losing hope. Maybe whatever I do he won't ever return to me.

Return? He never was mine!

Wiping my tears and calming myself down, I took my baggage and moved out of the house.

Being hurt, I took the taxi and went for the station.

~~~~

Guys, something is going to happen at the railway station. The truth behind Jhope's behaviour will be revealed.😶
I'm not ready yet.😭
Anticipate the next chapter.😷

I love you all.♡♡