28.Captivated.

~I felt myself being captivated by his flawless skin, wanting me to kiss and taste every bit of it.~

"Doctor, can you promise me something?" I asked Dr Jeon one day, when got to know he was the Dr treating Jhope. He really was an exceptional doctor.

As Jhope went to the pharmacy to grab some medicines, I stood there to talk with the doctor.

"Please promise me that you'll treat Jhope with all your best and will throw this disease away from him?"

"Don't you worry little girl. Jhope will be alright as long as he takes good care of himself."

"Anything more you could recommend me to help Jhope with his disease?" I asked him with some good hopes.

"Yes. You should always distract him in other stuff and try to make him happy as much as you can. You should become his hope."

"Thankyou Dr. I will try my best."

¤¤¤

Following the doctor's instructions, I decided to move to Jhope's house for a couple of days. Dr Jeon was clear in his approach as he said to me 'Make him happy and distract his mind, it will improve his state.

Upon entering Jhope's house with my luggage, he squinted his eyes when staring at my luggage and tried to evaluate the cause.

"Oh, this." I said while placing my hand on the luggage. "Actually I will be staying here for some good days. I know you won't mind." I explained in a blissful tone.

"Ofcourse I won't."

Dragging my stuff towards his room, he questioned me.

"Wait! Where are you going with that?"

"To stay in your room."

"Why?"

"What why?"

"You can not stay in there."

"And why is that so?"

"You know the reason." He said.

"I really don't."

"It's because I don't want you to be habitual of me. Because I..."

"Jhope. I know you're not going anywhere. Okay. Please stop stressing yourself about something that won't happen."

Studying his face, I noticed his expression mingled with that of sadness and anguish as his cheerfulness disappeared in an instant.

Again those excruciating thoughts came haunting him and I got lost thinking of the solution to his sadness when a good idea struck my mind.

"I know exactly why you aren't allowing me in your room!" I said.

His gaze that was directed towards the floor returned back to my face with an additional glow of astonishment and confusion, wanting me to speak.

"It's because you won't be able to control!" I exclaimed while crossing my arms, being a bit proud.

"What do you mean by that?" He didn't really get what actually I said, as noticed from his narrowed eyes.

"Obviously, I know I'm sexy and attractive and you know the same. So me staying in your room will afford you nothing but loss of patience."

He cracked up laughing on my statement, making me drop my jaw.
"Are you a pabo? Oh, how can I forget YOU ARE." He emphasized the word pabo.

"Well, I'm not joking around here. I bet you won't be able to survive in the room without touching me."

"Idiot, I could have touched you the night you slept with me and was wholly drunk. I mean, It was a golden chance." He said while rubbing his neck.

"But at that time, I wasn't your girlfriend, but now I am. Okay."

"If that's the case, then I'm hundred percent sure; I can stay without touching you!"

"Challenge?"

"Accepted!"

¤¤¤

It was lunch time and I had cooked pasta for the day.

While tasting it and checking for the lack of anything, my eyes flew from the dish to Jhope as he entered the kitchen.

His hair was wet. Maybe he just took a shower. My eyes clung on his beautiful skin that gleamed more with the shower. A sudden sensation swept me that made me go insane over the fact that he was looking handsome and more fine.

My eyes darted on every curve of his body as I felt mesmerized by his beauty.》

I wanted to forget the challenge that I had given him, that it ever existed. He made it really hard for me to not go crazy over his beauty.

How eager I felt when I wanted to stroke those hair and kiss that skin, yet I tried to control.

He walked towards me, decreasing the distance between us. He didn't stop at all and I felt captivated by his approach.

He kept drifting towards me and I knew he was falling for the trick. My heart chimed, for I knew I was to win.
Excitement hung around me as his body was almost nearing mine. I stood there grasping my skirt in utter nervousness.

The space between us was completely covered when I felt his soft, raspy breath hit my skin. I closed my eyes the very while and just waited for his lips to touch mine.

His lips fell on my hair, just right above my ear, as he whispered. "Pabo." In his sharp chuckle.

His word and the clinking of the cutlery behind me caused me to open up my eyes in a surprise. I tilted my head at the back only to catch Jhope's hand behind me, picking up the plate for the pasta.

He stepped back with the plate and his face was covered wiht both, a mixture of smirk and chuckle. I bit my lip when that smirk met me. The red flushiness stood on face with stupidity and with a little bit of embarrassment. It made me embarrassed when he laughed at my stupidity.

Within his silence and his stupid laugh he said to me everything, that I was a pabo who was expecting him to fall for the trick and it was my mistake on taking him an easy guy.

As he left the kitchen with his food, I stood there thinking about his strength. Although he was a guy and it was difficult for a guy to control his feelings. How come he didn't kiss me being that close?

Something else was to be done. I wasn't the type that would loose the challenge easily.
That was the time I focused my mind on the ways to attract him even more towards me.

~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter.❤❤
Thankyou for staying connected.🙆♡