31.Silence.

~But it was his silence, that was always awkward and disturbing. The silence that concealed thousand of things.~

Yesterday's incident shattered me, it effected my spirits. The joy and happiness that were a part of me few days ago, came to an end as the reality struck again.

As I sat at the dinner table eating ramen and with a pale look, Jhope kept his hand on mine.
"Yoonhaya, are you alright?"

"Yes." I said.

"You look so__"

"It's already late, I need to clear up the kitchen counter." Cutting him off, I stood up to drift away from him and from facing any further conversations.

Wiping off the counter and putting the cutlery at their respective places, as I turned around I saw Jhope. He was leaning against the door with a smooth smile plastered upon his face and hands enveloped in his trouser's pocket.

"You need something?" I asked casually.

"I'm hungry."

"You're still hungry? But you already ate."

"I am hungry."

"Okay. Sit at the table, just two minutes!"

"Yoonhayaa, I am hungry."

Looking at him with a confused expression, I tried to read his expression that indicated something else. Contemplating more of his thoughts, waves of shyness crept over me and I found myself surpressing the hardest blush that overtook my expression.

For some long seconds I found myself not being able to move when my eyes met his gaze that said I'm hungry for you.

My eyes widened as he approached towards me with the most softest expression. Trying to calm my heart, I didn't dare to look at his sharp gaze that was piercing through me. Upon reaching me, he covered his warm hand around my waist and nuzzled against my hair. His silky, seductive voice wrapped around me when he said,
"I want you."

Swepting me entirely in his spell, he carried me the bridal style to his bedroom and laid me gently on it.
Nestling beside me, his fingers sprung towards my face, as they travelled tenderly from my forehead to my cheek, stroking gently. The touch of his warm fingers was already giving me a different sensation. His fingers moving leisurely against the skin of my face stopped when reached my lips. Delicately he caressed my lips and kept caressing it.
"Jhope." Was all I could utter at that moment. Upon uttering his name, he clambered on top of me and attached his lips to mine after that sweet, teasing play.

His body was moving in a harsh manner and his breathing went rapid as he deepened the kiss. He wanted more, when felt his hands hungrily moving across my side body.
I have always loved this facet of him.

It wasn't longer when his lips drifted across my neck, and kissing every single part of it. It felt my every little part belongs to him. It's his.

It was simply amazing, how even by his minor kisses he cleared all my worries away.》

Maybe Jhope noticed that I was lost and in a state of dismal, so he tried to build a lively environment. How thoughtful of him.

As his hands moved towards my blouse to unclasp it, he stopped. Thinking of the cause, I got to know it was the phone that was ringing from another room. Leaving me there, leaving the moment, he went to attend the call.
Such an idiot.

It was almost ten minutes, when he returned but dashed inside the washroom instead of coming towards the bed. I waited for him but he didn't show up. Confused, I went up to knock at the door.
"Jhope? What is it? Who was on the phone?"

He opened the door immediately and faced my confused state.
Moving towards the bed in a rush he said,
"Yoonhaya, I feel sleepy. You should also sleep."

Laying himself upon the bed and covering himself with the blanket he switched off the lamp.

I stood there just near the washroom, calculating all his words and acts, that left me in a state of complete bewilderment.
Not saying a word, I laid beside him, computing the fluctuation in his mood. At first he was acting so sensual but by the time that stupid phone call ringed everything changed.

Who was on the call? What did the person say to him that changed his mood entirely? It was all confusing.

¤¤¤

Few days passed away and he talked dryly. Still the reason was unclear that prevented him from expressing his thoughts. He kept himself away from me most of the time. Away, engrossed in his own works.

One night, we both were present in the room. I sat tucked on the bed and he was being perched cozily on a chair, deeply engaged in a book. The room was surrounded by nothing but silence, dead silence that seemed strange between us. I wanted to talk, wanted to hear his voice that was long suppressed inside him. Maybe it was all because of something he was trying to conceal.

Feeling uneasy, I drove towards him just to sit on his lap. His thighs were warm and muscular as I felt them beneath myself. Snaking my arms around his neck, I dragged myself more closer to him and dropped soft kisses on his cheek.
It was strange that I nibbled gently at his earlobe yet he didn't react to it because he was so absorbed in that darn book.

"Yoonhaya. Don't. Let me read." He stated bitterly.

"But I want to play with you."

"I'm reading a book."

"Is this book more important than me?"

"YES. IT IS."

Annoyed, I yanked the book out of his hands and threw it on the floor. In an instant, he stood up and burst out,
"What is your problem? Why are you annoying me?"

"What has got into you Jhope? Why are you acting so weirdly?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOONHAYA. YOU ARE ANNOYING ME SINCE TWO DAYS. I WANT SOME SPACE. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Within shooting his words at me, his eyes became red and watery.

"Jhope, what happened? Why are there tears? You're hiding something? Aren't you?"

Grasping me tightly through my arms, he started dragging me out of his room.
"Jhope, please don't do this." I cried yet, he didn't stop.

"You're being so extra clingy and it is so irritating!" Hitting his words, he threw me out of his room and shut the door hard at my face.

"JHOPE? JHOPE?" I cried and knocked several times at the door still he didn't open.

"Why do you care so much Yoonhaya? Go back to your home. Stop hurting me." He said in a mournful tone.

"How can I leave you? How can I stop caring about you? I love you Jhope." I cried behind the locked door. The door, that wasn't the only wall between us but, his thoughts and his hidden feelings.

"Please open the door Jhope. You need me. You are not in the right state at the moment."

"Go away or just spent the entire night out there. I.. I don't care." He stated hesitantly in a low tone.

"I won't. I won't leave you alone."

"Then rot here. Outside the entire night."

~~~~

Guys, the next chapter would be an important one as it would be in Jhope's pov. Revealing the cause of his actions and some of his major thoughts. 😶

Thankyou for reading!❤❤