7.His eyes.

~His eyes travelled from my lips to my eyes and I was already gazing at them.~

I woke up when the gentle sunshine twinkled on my skin and eyes felt the warmness of it. Rubbing my eyes, I realized it was the seventh day of our camping trip. Just few More days and then we will be back to our places.

I shot a look outside and my eyes filled with delight when saw the beautiful scenery outside. The mountains trying to shimmer with the clouds. The lake, so exquisite and decked with the teal colour. A little morning haze growing outside.

I let my hair cascade along my shoulders, took my book and stepped outside. What would be more beautiful than reading in the midst of nature?

I always prefered reading books in the morning and ofcourse Love stories. Love stories are so magical and pure, aren't they?

I kept reading it, also bitting my nails for, the story was full of twists.

Two hours slipped away and the sudden pangs in my stomach indicated it wanted breakfast.

So glad I was when I saw the staff members were distributing the food. Regardless of the fact that I had anyone to eat with, I took my tray and sat at a corner. Being utterly lost in the food, I didn't realize there was someone standing beside me.

"Oh Jhope!"
"So you're all alone having lunch without me?" He asked as he sat on the chair beside me.

"You should have at least texted me. I would have showed up."

"Ah, sorry I was hungry so ended up having lunch alone." I smiled showing my teeth.
He slightly shook his head in response.

"Hey Jhope, I think I should confess to Jin! What do you think?"
He went blank for a moment then answered.
"Um.. I guess you should wait for his response. Does he really like you or not? I dont really want you to get hurt."
I just nodded for, I think he is right here. I guess I should wait.

"The food is so good!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, that's why you are eating like a baby. Come here."
He took out tissue from his small pocket.
Leaned a bit closer and wiped off the food particle that instead of getting into my mouth stayed beneath my lip.

His eyes travelled from my lips to my eyes and I was already looking at them.

The bond that our eyes made broke when Jin came.

"HEY YOONHAYA, The weather's so good. Wanna go for a walk?" Jin asked.

I almost choked on my food when I saw him wearing all black and asking ME for a walk.

I half jumped in excitement but fell back to my chair when I realized Jhope was still there.

"I.. I would love to but.."
I hesitated a bit because I didn't want to leave Jhope behind.

"Yeah, Go Yoonhaya, The weather really is good. I'll have my lunch by myself." He said with a gentle smile.

"Sure? But I really want you to join us. Won't you?"

"Ah.. Im pretty hungry. You guys should go." He answered with his mouth full.

"THIS HUNGRY GUY!" yeah okay. Bye." I retorted.
He waved at me but I could still detect the sadness in his eyes.

And with that we rambled towards the woods. The weather was admirable since the morning and now it looked more ravishing. The half broken clouds, the sun peeking through and the soft sunshine lingering over us. 
A smile plastered on my face. I leaned myself against a tree just looking at the beauty above and realized Jin's eyes were also settled upon the sky.

"It feels so good that Im here with you, Jin. Enjoying this beauty with you. I always wanted to..."
I was cut in between when Jin placed his hand over my mouth.
His other hand went down my shoulder to grab my wrist.
He inched his face very close to my earlobe and slowly whispered into my ear.

"Yoonhaya," He said in a romantic way. "The only beauty I've ever seen is YOU. You're so beautiful that It feels like I'M FALLING FOR YOU."
And by pouring these sweet yet unexpected words he left me with a smirk on his face.

It took me a while to realize what he actually said.
DID HE.. DID HE REALLY? HE LIKES ME TOO? OH MY GOD!
I got so astonished this very moment.

After recovering back from this attack I knew where I had to go and to whom I need to share this with.
JHOPE.

~~~~

This is part 7, more parts will be coming soon. :")
Hope you really liked this one. :)
Also, your feedbacks would be really appreciated. Donot hesitate and pm me your any kind of suggestions, It would mean alot.
Thankyou.
Much love.❤