3.The beautiful sun.

~I close my eyes and picture the sun, its beautiful, its exquisitely beautiful. This is what it feels like when I see Jhope.~

It was the time for the beautiful, capricious spring to linger over our lives. Also, how much I loved this season.
Our friendship blossomed very well within few months but still Jhope disliked Jin.

It was Friday when the teacher announced that we're leaving for camping the coming week. Camping has always illuminated my days with adventures and beauty of exploring. One couldn't deny the fact of enjoying it.

The week glided away quickly and it was the day for the trip. I had prepared my bag as I stuffed it with the basics; a toothbrush, some clothes and other necessary things. I always loved packing my bag.

As we arrived there I was awestruck by the sight for, the camping sight was a piece of art. The beautiful, dainty flowers added life to the view.
While Jin went to eat something, Jhope stayed by my side.

He was also blessing his eyes with this scenery. As I continued to sheild my eyes against the lacy glare of the sun, I closed my eyes for a moment to feel the warmth of the sun. A sudden thought of Jhope triggered my mind and I immediately looked at him. OH MY GOD He was glowing like anything, something was so fascinating about him.

The sunshine that touched his skin made him look even more attractive.》

Jhope looked like a beautiful sun, his features flaring out light and radiance.

"What? What you're looking at like?"
He spoke as his eyes sparkled within the touch of the sun.
I looked away immediately as my lips wore a very special smile.
"Uh.. nothing." I let out.

"YOONHAYAA!" A voice raised itself from behind, I turned myself just to see it was Jin and I went to him.

"The camping site is so beautiful, isn't it?" He mentioned with a gentle smile.

"Yes, it is." I agreed as I threw a secretive glance at Jhope.

¤¤¤

We were sitting having a good time, when the teacher spoke,
"Girls and boys, can I get your attention please? You all have to collect flags that are hidden in the woods. Be careful while walking into the wood and there will be prizes too."

Wtf. Collecting flags? I'm not in the mood.

"Yoonhaya, you are teamed with Jin."

WHAT? OH MY GOD. I LOVE THIS SPORT. I AM SO IN THE MOOD.

Jin smiled as he approached me, shyly. "So you're ready?" He asked.

"Since always."

As Jin and I were leaving, I saw Jhope as he kept staring at us. Maybe he didn't like me going with Jin.

Pulling away the small plants out of our way, I and Jin, rambled across the area but couldn't find any.

"Jin, we will loose if we wouldn't be in time." I stated as my eyes went around searching.

Not getting any response from him, I directed my face towards him only to find him looking at himself, blowing a kiss at the phone camera.

"JIN! WHAT ARE YOU-"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just.." he rubbed at the back of his neck.

"It would be good if you would help me." I suggested, folding my arms.

His eyes flew all around, there wasn't any corner that he left. As he was at work, I adorned his side profile. His perfecr nose and his plump cherry lips were so inviting.

"Aha, yes, here it is." He chimed.

"Yoonhaya," he shook me, "I've found a flag."

He flapped the flag before my eyes to waver my attention.

And it was then, when I realized that I was still staring at him. "Oh, what, you found it? That's great."

Both of us worked hard, trying to collect them. As the time was about to get over we had a good number of flags in our hands.

"I can't believe how quickly we collected the flags." I chimed.

"So, we're done. Let's go back." I suggested.

"Not now." He expressed, as he stepped a bit closer to me.

He gazed into my eyes for a moment and grabbed my hand, coming more closer. He wrapped one of his hand around my waist. His other hand came to my face as he gently removed the hair strand that covered my face.
He leaned forward for a kiss.
"JIN." I leaned back and blushed like a rose under the kind of look he wore.

Edited.

~~~~

This is part 3, more parts will be coming soon. :")
Hope you really liked this one.
BTS is life.❤