14.Living a lie.

~I fought with my own thoughts that echoed only one thought that you're living a lie.~

Jin's words manufactured fear into my head. However It couldn't bound me from talking to Jhope.

The other day as usual at night I rolled towards the hospital.
I saw Jhope. He was sitting outside the room where his grandmother rested.

He was drown deep into his own thoughts, it felt as if I could hear his unspoken words.

Standing there, just staring at his sad face, an idea collided with my already thinking mind. I ambled towards him, taking his hand in mine and drifting to the elevator.

"Yoonhaya, where are you taking me.?

"Just come with me."

"We went into the elevator and arrived at the rooftop within seconds.

We both reached the very edge of the top. My hand glided over the railings.
He didn't question me at all. His eyes got busy lingering over the lit up city yet something else tried to seek his attention which was more lit then the city below.

It were the stars and the sky.

His eyes immediately flew to the sky and that was my very intention on bringing him up here.

I knew he didn't have any hope in the matter of improvement of the state of his grandmother so brought him here to give him hope and lessen his agony.

As his eyes were darted towards the sky, basically the stars, so I decided to break the silence.

"You know someone told me once that stars have the power to pull out sadness from one's soul and brings in hope."

He tilted his face away from me trying to hide his watery eyes.

I leaned my body against his in a shape of a hug instantly. with the hope that his burdened heart would feel free for a moment atleast, trying everything possible to relieve him from so unpleasant a situation.

"Jhope believe in the stars. Trust me. Your grandmother shall recover soon. How could you even loose hope?"

He watched me, trying to believe what I said.

He pulled himself from the hug and starred into my eyes as if thanking me for bringing hope into him again.

Our eyes met and a sudden sensation of startling sweetness in his eyes thrilled me. 》

A stupid gush of wind blew and his eyes ran from my eyes to my forehead.
but why was I cursing the wind?
Ah! Because it interrupted the connection our eyes made.

In an instant, his eyes left mine and travelled to my forehead. A frown engulfed his face when he studied the mark that Jin had left on my face, the mark that I purposely hid with my hair.

"What's this mark?" He asked while touching my forehead softly.

"Ah, nothing." I replied while rolling out hair again on my forehead.

"Dont lie." He caught my fake words.

"Act.. actually" I took a pause trying to make up something in my head.
"Actually yesterday I fell on the stairs."

He laughed then said.
"Yeah. You clumsy pabo. What else can I expect from you."

His gaze again casted towards the sky and I couldn't help but look at him. His face, his eyes glowing within the light of the night.

¤¤¤

The other day Jhope resumed the classes after a week.
As usual he sat with Jisu.

Jin came and sat next to me. He kept uttering something but it couldn't stop me from throwing glances at them, Jhope and Jisu.

Soon it was lunch time. Jin and I headed towards the cafeteria and sat at a table, while Jisu and Jhope took another near us.

I still kept stealing glances at them. The reason was still unclear in my mind as to why was I observing them.

As usual, Jhope ate like a baby. Eating something and dropping something.
A food particle stayed at his lips.
Like always, not sparing any chance, Jisu brought her face even more closer, trying to clean that thing that stayed at Jhope's lips.
WHAT. WAIT JISU DONT BE THAT CLOSE I WILL KILL YOU.

Her face drifted even more closer. It felt as if her lips were about to touch his lips.

I felt my hand tightening under the table thinking what to do.
I threw my look here and there thinking desperately of something when I looked to my fork.
I immediately dropped it on my plate creating a creak sound that stopped Jisu from proceeding in her intentions.

MAN, HOW HAPPY AND SATISFIED I FELT WHEN SHE STOPPED RIGHT THERE.

But my happiness turned into sadness when I thought that why did I pause them?
When Jhope himself wasn't.

¤¤¤

Finally the sun went to rest and came up the night.

I barely slept that night, thinking about the fact that every time whenever Jisu approached Jhope I always felt something strange. A very queer feeling.

But today it was something different.
were they both dating??
But how come Jhope didn't tell me about them?

WAS I FEELING JEALOUS?

My confusion was soon elevated by a strong thought that came to my mind.
"AM I FALLING FOR JHOPE? DO I LIKE HIM?"

There was a struggle in my head.
Half part of me said that YOU LOVE JHOPE. While other said that YOU STILL LOVE JIN.

Was I living a lie that I love Jin.
But my heart wants something else?
It wants Jhope?

~~~~

Thankyou so much guys for voting and reading my story. ^_^
It means alot.❤