2.The new guy.

~This new guy is so charming. His voice, his face so refreshing. I feel so attracted to him.~

Days slipped away, bringing the new session more closer. Many students rolled in and the School was now cramped with new faces. Personally, I really hated crowds and places with so many people.

I was walking to my class with another dull routine, when a smile struck my face. The smile that was brought up by Jhope as he stood there making weirdly cute faces, greeting me. Why is he so cute?

The teacher was busy teaching and my eyes were on her but my mind was somewhere else. I mean who would concentrate on her boring lectures? I started playing with the stationery because that seemed to fascinate me. While playing drowsily, I sensed someone staring at me. His face so beautifully white, his cheeks rosy but the thing that caught my attention were his broad shoulders. Oh man. They were huge.

I bit my lip when he caught me staring at him. He smiled at me a little, and I blushed right away. This man gave me shivers already.

Few days passed away and my likeness towards him was growing. How I really tried talking to him but failed. My poor shy self.

We were perched on our chairs in library, when my gaze about wandering landed on Jin and I stopped breathing.

He sat at a table and his gaze trembled me. I stole glances at him, when I poked at Jhope's arm.

"Jhope," I whispered, "That guy who is sitting there, reading a book. Yeah, that guy with abnormally huge shoulders."

"Yeah, what happened to him?"

"Ah! Nothing. I'm saying that I like him. I've been noticing him for days and I think he likes me too."

Jhope didn't answer me, infact I saw an expression on his face, unable to express it.

"You know what? You sit here. I'm going to befriend him." I stood up but Jhope grasped my hand. "Yoonhaya, you shouldn't. Not now. Let him make the first move."

I sat down again being all sad, for I knew he wasn't going to make the first move.

¤¤¤

I saw that guy again in the cafe the next day. He looked handsome.
Breathing hard, I sat at a table when Jhope asked, "I'm getting lunch, you stay here." He said while poking my right cheek.

Sitting there waiting for that pabo to return, I heard the chair screeching as it was being pulled. I looked at the person and my eyes popped out. It was him.

"There are no vacant seats, so can I sit here?"

My heart started beating even more faster, shit did he really?

He asked so humbly that I was about to give my own seat to him.
"y.. yes sure why not." I hesitated a bit controlling my feelings that were trying to leap out of my heart.

Jhope's hands were stuffed with food. He looked at me and smiled, but his smile fell the moment he saw Jin sitting right next to me.

"So you're the new guy right?" Jhope asked.

"Jin, Its Jin" said Jin.
He said with a slight cold tone but that was okay.

As Jhope took a seat near us, Jin asked me, "Has anyone ever told you that how pretty you really are."

"That's so sweet of you, Jin."

We ate our lunch peacefully, but perhaps there was something unusual about Jhope. He wasn't really comfortable around Jin. It was really weird how he kept staring at us both, when Jin and I talked. The weird face that Jhope always made and so I name it J-nope.

While walking for the class I couldn't stop myself expressing my thoughts.

"Did you see, how beautiful he was, his voice, WOW I was blessed" I said lovingly.

"I dont know; but I found something strange about this guy JIN." Jhope mouthed with a weird expression.

"You're judging him wrong, J'nope!"

"Ah! Don't call me that."

"But you know you look cute with that face." I laughed.

¤¤¤

It was Monday and Jhope had a fever which prevented him to come to school.
It was terrible lonesome without Jhope untill Jin approached me and my breath was lost in my chest.

"How are you doing, Yoonhaya?"

"Im good, nice to see you." I answered with a wave of relief.

"So where's your other half? I mean Your friend?"

"He has a fever so he's resting." I replied sadly.

"I see, dont be sad I'm here today. Okay its time for the class lets go." He grabbed my hand and made me stand, walking with me to the class.
His hand's touch was soft agaisnt mine.

The entire day I was with him, we talked alot even exchanged secrets. And how I got comfortable around him.
And I could see something for me in his eyes.
While talking to him I was glaring into his eyes, how beautiful he was.

"I really like being with you."
He said looking into my eyes.
I lacked words to utter, but he was satisfied by seeing my gentle,welcoming smile.

The day was spent very well. I felt so happy because from days I wanted to talk to him.

Edited.

~~~~

This is part 2, more parts will be coming soon. :")
Hope you really liked this one.
BTS is life.❤