12.His touch.

~The delight of his touch was enchanting yet it couldn't enchant my soul.~

Days slipped away quickly, and Jhope and I would only wave at each other. Jhope himself didn't talk to me much in the school for, he was very well aware of Jin's frame of mind.

One day as usual I drifted off to School but, worriness crowded my senses when I didn't find Jhope there. It was a test today and he would never miss a test.

After the school I went to his home but saw a lock there.
What has really happened where is Jhope?

I went to my home and called him several times but not once did he answer. Today even the day wasnt on my side, I didnt give my test that good. Even the day was dull as the sky was drapped with dark grey clouds.

I kept calling him with immense hope that he would pick it up once and he did finally.

"OMG JHOPE PABO WHY WERE YOU NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE? WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW UP TODAY?
JHOPE? JHOPE?"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard a sob from his side.

"JHOPE? YOURE CRYING JHOPE? WHAT HAPPENED?"
TELL ME ALREADY"

"Yoonhaya, my.. my grandmother met with an accident."
He stated still being a bit speechless.

Hearing him, I rushed towards the hospital. Entering the hospital, those organic smell of medicines paved its way into my nose. People on trolley induced fear into me.
I took steps towards the room with hope that his grandmother will be okay.

As I proceeded I saw Jhope there standing outside the operation room looking at his grandmother through the window glass.
My knees trembled under me and I stumbled when I saw his eyes red and tears flowing from his eyes.

I ran to him panting and placed my hand on his shoulder. He immediately turned around and hugged me. The intensity of his cry increased when he hugged me.
Seeing him crying teared my heart.

Never in my life have I seen him in tears. He always was a ball of sunshine always being cheerful no matter how tough time was on him. And I knew his fear because its only his grandmother who has taken care of him when his parents died in a plane crash.

I held him in silence; his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with different emotions.
I was mixed with emotions as I felt a tear making its way into one of my eye.

"Yoonhaya look what has happened to her. I cant even imagine my life without her." He stammered while still sobbing.

He spoke little yet I tried to catch some of his unspoken words.

"Jhope, calm down please, she'll be alright."
I tried my best to ease his grieve. And how can I forget how dear she was to me. Whenever I missed my family she always consoled me.

Quietly, he sank in a seat nearby.

"Have you eaten something yet?" I asked.

He shook his head.

I immediately went to the tuc shop and bought a juice and some snacks for him.

"Jhope, have some please."

"No I dont feel like eating anything."

Holding the bridge of his nose, he tried to control his flowing tears. Not wasting any second I fed him myself. I couldn't see him like this.

And the good part was that he tried to communicate with me despite the sad news.

"Oh, how did your test go?" He asked in a manner to calm himself down.

"It was okay. However I was stuck on the sums."

When he didn't say anything. I asked, "Jhope, dont you worry okay everything will be fine. Have hope."

He shot a look at my face and my heart flinched in sadness seeing the pain beneath his teary eyes.

¤¤¤

The other day Jhope didn't come to school and that was expected.
I was physically present in the class but I couldn't concentrate on the sums that were playing bad at me. An uneasiness crowding my thoughts.

After some time we went to the library. I sat with Jin still sunk in Jhope's thoughts. What would be he doing right now? Did he eat already? And thousands of other things filled my mind.
My chain of thoughts was interrupted when I felt a foot under the table touching my leg in a playful manner.

"Jin, what are you-" I gave him a DONOT-DO-THIS-IM-NOT-IN-THE-MOOD-LOOK.

He rose up and whispered into my ear to follow him.
Still being annoyed I followed him. He rambled to the darkest corner of the library where there were only empty shelves and people rarely came.

His hands traced the line of the hair strand on my face. 

"Jin do you know Jhope's grandmo..."

"Ssh donot talk about him, I really dont want you to talk about him."

The very while I was startled as I wasnt ready for his sudden explosion of a kiss.
His kiss felt incomplete and I knew his kiss can only touch my lips but never my soul.
This is the touch that bounds me. I want to feel both the worlds but his touch is what is limited. It offers nothing.  I want to run away from this touch. It confines me and scares me at the same time.

But what am I running for? What is the touch that I am in a dire need of?
What is that unknown touch that my soul chases?
I feel so incomplete.

Edited.

~~~~
What do you think is the touch yoonhaya needs? Who's touch Yoonhaya wants?❤😶

Hi guys, I'll be having exams so the updates would be slow. :"(
Anyway, I love y'all. ♡♡