21.Not alone.

~In the midst of Winters, I loved the magic of music and coldness that were my companion. I was not alone.~

Days slipped away and Winter had struck the city. The only weather that was dark and gloomy; however still I loved the idea how winters complemented my lonely life. I wasn't alone when the coldness wrapped around me, I wasn't alone when the strong wind blew agaisnt my skin.

The most important personage of my life, Jhope now no longer belonged to me. How mean he was to leave me all alone yet I had learned to live without him. If he didn't want me in his life, so didn't I. Maybe he thought he will ruin my life, but no. I won't let him. I will never let him barge into my heart and know how I feel. I had to stay strong, to prove him wrong.

It was a cold and bleak night when I enveloped myself in warm clothes. I had to go to the music shop to grab some fine pieces of art.

It is so amazing how music holds your hand and pulls you out of the stresses and harsh reality of life.

I hated soothing, soft motioned music. I preferred some good rocking music.
I was stunned that just because of one particular person I was entirely changed. The taste of my music was affected too.

While browsing over the cassetes, I noticed a guy from back, wearing a black charcoaled colour jacket. I wasn't able to see his face but still his vibes attracted me.

Anyway, buying the cassetes, I marched out of the shop and while walking I bumped into a dark street where there were street lights yet none worked.

The darkness scared me. It always had. I started collecting the courage, that was splashed on the floor by that dark sight and started walking through it.

I thought I heard the bushes whispering, that made my heart tremble.

"Who..Who's there?" I asked in a shivering voice.

I saw a person standing there. Thanking the god it wasn't a ghost. As the person advanced its steps; the view went a bit clear and I identified the person as a male.

But why was he there? Was he a theif?

The person moved forward a bit, allowing me to see his face.

"JHOPE?" I yelled out.

He was wearing the same jacket I saw that guy wear in the shop. It was him in the shop too. He was following me since then. Maybe I felt a bit relieved to see him in this darkness, however I didn't expose it.

"So you were following me right?" I crossed my hands at him.

"No, I wasn't." He said being a little confused, pursing his lips.

"Don't lie. I saw you with these two eyes in the shop too.
Now stop right there and don't come after me!"

I progressed my steps and felt his footsteps moving too.

"What's your problem? Why are you following me?" I asked in irritation.

"I just need to know if you reach home safely."

"Wah! As if you care? I'm not a clumsy pabo anymore. I can cross this dark street by myself."

I directed my face towards him giving him the most hateful and vicious expression.
As my face was directed towards that pabo and legs were engaged in a walk, I encountered with a pole.

"Shit." I howled in pain, while rubbing my forehead.

"Yoonhaya!"
I saw Jhope approaching towards me and his hands were about to touch my forehead when I shoved his hands off.

"Don't touch me. It all happened just because of you!"

"Accusing me without a reason? Let me have a look!"

"NO."

"Stop showing your cocky attitude. Now let me see your forehead." He uttered.

"Stop showing that you even care! Because I know you don't. Go away to your cheap girlfriend."

Next thing I know was, him carrying me on his back.

"THIS STUBBORN GIRL."

"LEAVE ME JHOPE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

He took me to my home safe and sound but, the way he took me was very wrong indeed.

"What do you think of yourself?" I questioned him.

"Where is the first aid kit?" He asked, neglecting my question.

"Don't even think that you're really a great guy. You're a jerk!"

"WHERE IS THE FIRST AID KIT?" He asked in a cold yet loud tone.

"There in the drawer." I replied, Maybe his cold tone forced me to.

He took out the ointment from the box. He came to me where I was sitting and started applying it on my forehead.

"Don't even dare to think that I will melt and fall again for you! Sorry to say but I don't repeat mistakes!" I tried to clear his false thoughts.

"I really don't care, okay! I helped you out because one day I promised you that I would always help you, regardless of any condition. Otherwise, Who would like to help a clumsy idiot like you?"

"I'm shocked, that you even remember your promise! Whatever, SHUT UP AND GO AWAY. I really don't need your stupid promise. You hurt my feelings. You insulted me. Never return again!" I threw a pillow at him.

"Who even wants to come back to you silly girl. I helped you for the sake of humanity."

He went out of my house, but left me in a state of anger again. I hate him so much.
I knew he helped me so I could forgive him. But no. I wont ever. No one insulted me the way he did.

¤¤¤

"Did you have a look at the notice board?" Taehyung asked in a state of amazement one day; when I was is the class.

"No. Wae? What happened?"

"Girl, you got selected for the scholarship in THE SEOUL UNIVERSITY. YOUR NAME IS THERE ON THE LIST. A FULL SCHOLARSHIP. WOAH."

"WHAT? ME?" How can my name be there on the list when I didn't even apply for it. How can I get selected for this. But whatever, It was a dream come true.

~~~~

THANKYOUSOMUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. MEANS ALOT.❤ YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. 🙆

Glad, you're enjoying the story.🙈
Hope you liked this chapter too. :")