10.Fire in my heart.

~His ignorance and sadness is what that sets my heart on fire.~

The following day, I made up my mind that whatever had happened I should clear up things with Jhope.
I saw Jhope, standing by the river, adoring the beauty of the flowing water and the rustling trees. I walked to him and stood beside him, looking at the river.

"Hey, Jhope? Isn't this so beautiful?" I said, yet he didn't even dare to look at me instead walked away.

He went away without even replying. What he ignored me?
I pursed my lips at his respond.
Even his every single action denote what is in his mind.

He ignored me the entire day, didnt even attend my calls.
A day not talking to Jhope? My life is not at peace.

Soon the day drifted to night. I kept turning in my bed, not being able to sleep. I pulled the pillow to my chest and tears sprinkled my face.
I needed someone by my side and called Jin.
He immediately came rushing into my camp.

I burried my face in my two hands when he pulled me more closer to him.
"Yoonhaya," he patted at my hair gently. "Please stop crying, baby."

"Jhope is still angry at me I dont know what to do.." I cried.
He pulled me from the hug and locked eyes with me. My wet eyes looked into his captivating eyes. He gave a peck on my lips.

"His anger will disappear soon. Stop crying after him. He does not even care. You're here with me. Now lie down you need to sleep."

I layed myself on his lap and his soft fingers kept tracing my face. And within his touch I fell asleep.

¤¤¤

It was Friday and the most eagerly waited night, for it was Bonfire. How would I enjoy this night when my bestfriend was cross at me?
Though I have Jin at my side, still I miss Jhope. His essence is what makes me alive.

There we were sitting enclosing the fire.
Benches were scattered around confining the fire.
I sat on one of the benches and I was'nt at all surprised to see Hoseok at the spot.
Yes, he was looking good but the most surprising thing was that he sat where stupid Jisu was sitting. Jisu as usual wearing those seductive clothes to trap boys. Jhope was being so frank with her. I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

I was alone, all alone until Jin appeared. GOD HE WAS LOOKING SO FINE AF. I stood up gave him a little hug.

I was sitting just wrapped within Jin's arms and Hoseok was sitting enjoying the night with Jisu.

After sometime everyone started dancing and jaming themselves to the music.
Jin also insisted me to dance.
"Jin I'm sorry I dont feel like dancing right now."

"Fine!"
He responded awkwardly and went away dancing, moving his body with the other people out there.

My way was clear now. Jisu was dancing and Jin wasn't here as well.
I threw a glance at Jhope. He was lost in his thoughts while looking at the fire. The dim light that evoked out of the fire, gave his eyes a rust colour. His features glowing.

Suddenly he stood up and started walking away from the scene. I knew this was the right time.
I followed him and grabbed his hand immediately.
"Jhope, I'm sorry It was all sudden.. please"

"Yoonhaya I really dont want to talk to you!" He said in a low yet bitter tone and started walking away.

This time I cant let him go. No. Not at any cost. Thinking of nothing else I ran to him and back hugged him instantly. My arms wrapped around his chest and my body leaned across his back. And then I felt my eyes getting watery as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Yaa, Jhope dont be that rude." I complained. "Dont do this to me. I searched for you that day but couldnt find you.. Im so sorry.." I sobbed on his back holding his shirt more tightly this time.

"YOONHAYA. GOD. WHY ARE YOU CRYING LIKE THAT? I SWEAR I WAS JUST PLAYING AND TEASING YOU." He became worried and unwrapping my hands he pulled me in front with a troubled look.

"I thought you were angry at me." I cried.

"Stop crying at first." As he instructed, I quickly wiped off my tears through my teal blue shirt.

"I wasn't angry at you but a bit sad but that's okay." He said.

"So are you not cross over me now?"

"No idiot. Your happiness is a thing that gives me joy so Im happy as long as you're happy."

I kept watching him, his face dimly lit in the dark. But it was his own light emanating him.

"You know you're a baby. You always cry on small things." He teased me while letting out a soft laughter.

"Shutup." I said as I gave him a poker face."You're a pabo. Don't you dare to do that ever again. Okay?"

He chuckled at my words but pulled me into a hug.

~~~~

Thankyou for your patience for I know i'm a bit late. Hehe.
But i'll try to update soon.

Thankyou lovelies for reading this. ❤❤