23.A broken heart.

~You striked and attacked my very soul. You violently shattered my hopes and broke my heart into bits.~

Discovering Jhope on my bed, Immediately I checked if I was drapped in my clothes and thankfully I was.

Upon checking myself, I threw a glance at Jhope once again but this time to give a hard kick at his bum. I threw him off the bed and watched him as he rolled on the floor.

"AWHHH." He screamed so loudly while rubbing his bum.

"Yaa, pabo how dare you sleep with me in my bed?" I asked him, as fires of anger were evident in my voice.

Being confused, I started hitting at his hard chest.
"How dare you do that? How could you even touch me?" I yelled at him as my gaze was filled with hatred and all sort of illness one could think of.

"Yoonhaya, Yoonhaya." He held my hand, stopping me from hitting him and began explaining.
"Nothing happened last night. I didn't touch you."

"Then tell me what happened?"

"You were drunk.. and.."

"And?" I said with lurking curiosity.

"And you were attempting to kiss me, but it didn't happen. And It was because you were drunk, I wasn't."

I felt ashamed when he talked about me kissing him. I pretended as if I didn't know anything although I knew that I did attempt.

"And how come you slept in my bed?"

"Because you were drunk so, I dropped you at your place and was leaving when you pulled me in, requesting me to stay. I laid you in your bed, covering you with the blanket and tried leaving but you held my hand, showing your old silly trait, being stubborn. You were not leaving my hand, so I ended up sleeping on your bed as I was tired too. But I swear, nothing happened between us."

"I'm impressed. I really am. You're so good at making stories. Why would I plead you to stay? You are a pabo, I am not!"

"But you did!"

"Whatever, The night has gone now and I'm not drunk anymore. You may leave now!" I crossed hands at him.

"Oh yeah, Jisu must be worried. I need to go."

"Go away to your cheapest girlfriend. Who cares!"

After he left, My mind was still engorssed with various thoughts.
Did he really tell me the truth that he didn't touch me? I know he wouldn't have touched me. He may insult me, hurt me but he could not do something of the sort.

¤¤¤

It was Friday, marking the last day of our School. How much would I miss this High School. It was actually unbelievable, that within a span of a year how many changes took place in my life.
1. I fell for the wrong guy.
2. I fell for my bestfriend but he didn't love me back.
3. I lost my best friend.
But in all this, I made a loyal and true friend Kim Taehyung. I knew he was a friend to Jhope yet I trusted him with my secrets and things. But I haven't told him about the confession episode.

As it was the last day, then we might not meet again, I searched for Taehyung. While my eyes were scanning for him, I collided with many students, crying and wrapped in each other's arms. That's exactly how the last day should be. Promises of meeting each other, sniffing red faces, hugging each other, picturing every moment and what not.

Anyway, throwing the different scenarios away, I walked past a room and pulled my steps backward when I saw Jhope and Taehyung engaged in a conversation. I knew it was a bad thing to eaves drop on other's converstaion but I felt like.

My ears became more active the moment when I heard they were talking about me.

"So, how's she doing?" Jhope asked.

"Absolutely fine." Taehyung answered. It threw me into a state of confusion, thinking why were they talking about me?

"I hope she's not planing to hurt herself."

"No, she's over you now."

What? Taehyung knows that I confessed to Jhope and he doesnot love me back.

"Nice to hear that. Remember Taehyung, as I told you; keep a close watch at her. Watch what's she doing and where she goes. I didn't sent you to her for exactly no reason."

My ears stopped listening anything. Taehyung was sent by Jhope, to keep a watch at me, so Jhope himself could interfere in my life?

In an instant, I revealed myself from the hidden wall. Both of them were dazed completely after seeing that I heard them.

"Very well played both you." I said while clapping and in a tone where bitterness was evident in it.

I went to Taehyung and held his arm.
"I still can't believe Taehyung, you were nothing but a mere spy." As I was about to continue more, Jhope interrupted me.

"No Yoonhaya, It was all.."

"Donot interrupt!" I exclaimed in a harsh tone and not even directed my face towards him.

"I thought you were a loyal friend." I felt tears brimming up at the edge of my eyes, as I continued. "I thought you cared for me, whenever you asked how I was? I thought you were worried. But no, you were keeping a watch over me, and were doing so because HE told you."

I looked at Jhope and found his head already directed towards the black and white tiles on the floor. Maybe he was guilty of himself, why shouldn't he be.

"He? He first hurt my feelings and insulted me, then remembered somewhere in the middle that he promised me something so came to fulfil it, as if he really cares."

"Who gave you the right to control my friends and sneak a look in my life after abandoning me?" And with that I felt the pain overflowing and tears crawling out. He broke my heart. Shattered my hopes.

"I'm just done with both of you, Just done!"

~~~~

Thankyou so much for reading this story guys.
Means alot.

Hope you're enjoying the story. :") 🙆❤❤