16.Darkness and Light.

~The darkness suffocated my mind and aroused fear into me. But the light of his warmth brought me back to life and purified my mind from fear.~

Almost a month flew away but Jin couldn't stop being rude. I guess now I know his real face that hurts me more.

It was a dull Thursday. As I was walking towards my class, I met with a crowd.

Piercing through the crowd I saw two familiar faces engaged in a fight.
My eyes widened the moment when I saw Jhope and Jin were the ones fighting.
Jin gave a strong punch over Jhope's lip leading it to bleed and making my heart skip a beat.
I FROZE SEEING JHOPE IN PAIN.

Both of them were pulled away with the help of other classmates. Jin's face all red, glistening with sweat, as he marched towards another class.

I followed Jin to the room and heard him repeating some words to himself.

"I HATE JHOPE! HOW DID HE EVEN HIT ME LIKE THAT!!
IM NOT GONNA SPARE HIM THE NEXT TIME."

"GO GET THE FIRST AID KIT IMMEDIATELY," he coldly ordered me.

I ran out of the room and saw Jisu applying ointment on Jhope's lips.
WHAT THE HELL. JISU DONT TOUCH HIM. HE'S MINE.

I tried to walk to him, but thought I better not.

I entered the room where Jin was standing at a corner still being angry.
I went to him and without asking him questions of any sort I started cleaning his blood with a cloth.

"Can I ask you something? Why were you both fighting. You both got hurt so bad."

He grasped my hair and pulled my face nearer to his.

"What do you mean by you both got hurt? Or just say Jhope got hurt so bad."

"It was just a trailer Yoonhaya. Next time I will hit him more brutally." Jin said to me causing me more distress.

"Please please, please dont hit him. You may hurt me. Cause me pain as much as you like but please leave him. I even obeyed you by avoiding him. You may vent your anger on me."

While already grasping onto my hair and listening to my words he pushed me again but this time not on the floor but on the chairs.

I cried in pain when those chairs collided with my stomach and back.
The next thing I knew was a mark being left in my hand.

Why is my boyfriend so rude? Does he even love me?

¤¤¤

Now that I know my feelings that they always were positive towards Jhope I cry every night missing that pabo.
I want to talk to him, tease him, want to be wrapped in his loving arms.

Everyday in School I stealed glances at him yet avoided him whenever he approached me to ask the matter.
But not on Friday when I was sitting by myself all alone because Jin was absent. I saw an angry frustrated Jhope walking towards me.

With his every heavy step moving towards me I felt my heart beating fast.

I stood up immediately being confused. He just came and grasped my wrist tightly and started dragging me.

"Yeah, Jhope? What's wrong?"

He didn't return an answer but continued dragging me.

He took me to a corner to the other side and placed his hand on the wall trapping me.

Being puzzled, I met his rude eyes and asked, "What is your problem?"

"You are my problem." He answered.

"What did I even do?

"Yeah right. Ignoring your bestfriend hurting him not even replying his messages and not attending his calls and then you ask What did I even do?"

I pursed my lips at his answer.

"How could you do this to me Yoonhaya?" He questioned me with a tone and manner that was now more gloomy unlike the one bitter he used before.

Listening to his answer and feeling the agony in his voice nothing but tears welled up in my eyes and crawled down on my cheeks.

"Im.. Im sorry Jhope. I didn't mean to. It was just.."

Seeing me cry, he pulled me into a hug, attached my head to his warm chest and strolled his fingers gently on my hair.

There was something so beckoning in the beauty of his warmth that made the fear of Jin fade away from my mind.

There was a special light that generated from his body that cleared away the darkness from my mind.

Darkness was basically Jin where I was trapped and needed a way out.
Light on the other hand was Jhope. Giving me ample rays of hope.

Being wrapped in his light a quote struck my mind.

《There is darkness in the world, but light will always conquer the darkness.

Distracting all my thoughts he asked, "What is it?"

The fear went away and I got the courage to speak.

"Actu.. actually Jin doesn't like you so he ordered me to stay away from you. Please don't hate me it wasn't my fault."
I said while wipping a tear away.

"Just this small thing was bothering you? You idiot. Okay I would talk about this to Jin."

"NOO. HE MIGHT HURT YOU." I said while pulling away from the hug.

He suddenly started laughing at my sentence and I stood there wondering why was he laughing.

"Yaa, why are you laughing pabo. This isn't funny."

"Why would he hurt me? Awh you're such a baby Yoonhaya."

"Ah Jhope why are you always a tease. I will kill you." I said while giving a poker face to him.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too Jhope and I.."

"I?"

"Just saying I missed you too."

How much my heart wanted this big secret to be out. That day I really wanted to tell Jhope how much I loved him but failed. I didn't have the courage to proceed.
I love him and will always.

~~~~

For all those thinking why Jin became so rude all of a sudden from being a caring person.
There's a strong reason behind it waiting to be revealed in the later chapters. 😶😏

THANKYOU FOR READING AND VOTING. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER.
DONT FORGET TO DROP A VOTE AND COMMENT.❤