6.His innocent hug.

~His hug is nothing but a pure innocence. How pure are his thoughts.~

The rain still continued to touch the ground.

"Hey, Jin," I wafted my hand lightly in the air to him. "You're up so early?"

"I was sleeping when the pittar patter of the rain woke me up!" Jin replied.

"Oh! Your hair, they are so wet let me bring you a towel."
As I was walking away, Jin grabbed one of my hand just to pull me more closer.

"So you're not gonna dance with me in the rain?" He smirked.
I blushed right away.
My heart jumped at the very moment for, He was the only one I ever wanted to dance with.

"Do you even know how to dance?" I kind of teased him.

"Ofcourse. I'm so good at it thay girls blow kisses to me when I do it."

His answer somehow induced jealousy in me as I answered, "Yeah, right. Now let me see what you've got!"

His hand moved across my waist, pulling me more closer as he held my hand. The closeness already made my heart thump.
He took a step to dance freely and what he ended up doing was stepping on my foot.

"Owh. Jin. You stepped on my foot." I yelled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's do it again?" And when he received my nod, he felt satisfied.

And with that we danced , danced like for a few minutes. I could feel his hands moving around my body.

"Its so fun." I laughed. Lets invite Jhope too.""
Jhope was already looking at us both.
"Jhope won't you join us?"
"Nah." He answered.

Jhope's response triggered me. Why was he acting so weird. Despite Jhope's reaction, we still continued to dance. Laughing and giggling at each other's poor skills. While laughing, I shot a look at Jhope who was walking towards us.

"You are so wet, look at your clothes. You need to change! COME WITH ME!" he ordered.

"Jhope obviously my clothes would be wet because it's raining you pabo." But what I saw in Jhope's eyes was something else. A very different concern.

As Jhope grasped my hand, Jin immediately took a hold of my other hand. Both of them holding my hand, giving me the worst feeling in the world. That if none of them let go my hand, it would initiate a fight.

"Let her enjoy!" Jin mouthed.

"WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING?" I shouted at them but caught the urgency in Jhope's eyes that if I wouldn't talk to him right now he would do something to Jin.

"Jin, I'll catch you in a moment."
And with that Jhope took me to the nearest corner.

"YEAH? WHAT IS IT? but first, let me ask you something?" I said.
"Why do you always have to give those WEIRD EXPRESSIONS whenever you see Jin around?"

"I.. I never really liked JIN since the beginning. You should believe me. He's not a good guy at all." Jhope elaborated.

"WHAT do you mean?" I crossed my hands.

"Didn't you feel while dancing how was HE touching your body?
Didn't you notice how was HE glaring into your clothes because they were so wet? Huh? So I dragged you away from there. Okay!"
Jhope explained.

"WHAT? YOU'RE INSANE. we were just enjoying the rain. Also, mark my words Jin is not like any of the other guys around there.
I dont know why you put your heart on too much of things JHOPE." I said as I defended Jin.

Within a fraction of second Jhope hugged me immediately.
That was the moment I realized I was too loud. I SHOUTED ON HIM. SHIT. I felt so guilty.

"Jhope?" I whispered in his ears.
"Im sorry. I was too loud." I said in the most polite manner.

His hug went even more tighter.

"Don't be sorry Yoonhaya. Its okay."

He leaned back.
"You still didn't change? He asked while smiling a bit.

"In a while MAMA" I said teasingly.

As I was going to change ofcourse, I turned around and mye eyes settled upon Jhope.
He was still standing there gazing at the sky when each and every drop of rain stained his face wet. It was the rain he always adored.

I starred at him for a moment why is there something so enticing about him. What is this relation, a connection indeed.
Maybe because he's my BESTFRIEND?
I dont know.

Edited.

~~~~

This is part 6, more parts will be coming soon. :")
Hope you really liked this one.
BTS is life.❤