26.The sunset.

~With the vivacious colours of sunset drifting towards darkness, he saw his own life declining with them.~

H e  n e e d s  y o u.

The words echoed in my head and I immediately rushed towards a taxi for, I needed to go to him. As the vehicle drove to his place, nothing but Jisu's words kept revolving in my mind. I was scared. My heart was already drowned into an ocean of guilt and escaping it, seemed difficult. My acts left me abashed.

By the time, I reached there, knocked several times on his door but no response was to be extracted. My restless eyes found a lock there. A lock? Where was this pabo even? I called him a numerous time but he didn't even pick up the calls.

Being extremely anxious, I thought of the place he could be at and nothing but the beach popped up. I knew he loved the beach, more than any other place.

Upon reaching the beach, I was lost. Where would I find him? Retrieving the old information, I got to know he loved the spot where the sun was nearest to the ocean.

In an instant, I flew to the spot and discovered him there. His eyes were fixed at the horizon and face kindled with the bright orangish colour. He was standing there just perceiving the declining sun. He always showed great affection for the sunsets, especially. Maybe he always loved the sunsets because it portrayed him.

《Somewhere in the sunset, he watched himself declining

Somewhere in the sunset, he watched himself declining.》

Not able to hold myself back any longer, I flew to him and clashed my body against his back, the always comforting back. Feeling a body against himself, he recognized me.

"Yoonhaya, what happened? What are you doing here?"

Unwrapping my hands, I faced his confused state and questioned with teary eyes.

"How could you hide such a big thing from me?"

"What did I even hide? I loved Jisu so told you."

Nothing but with a gentle slap his face met. A slap, he needed for, he still was lying.

"Stop lying! I know you have cancer."

With blurting out, his brows furrowed, He froze and looked at me with awe. It took him a minute to perceive what I actually said.

"Why did you hide the truth from me? Why why why? How can you do this?"

"You really want to listen?" He asked being anxious.

"I've been dying to."

"Then listen, I knew you were afraid of darkness. I already knew Jin kept hurting you, but you never came up to me. You always hid your fears, but then when I asked you what actually was bothering you? You answered me. You told me about Jin. That was the day I felt my goal was achieved, for you were strong now, your fears vanished."

"And what about love? Say you never loved me all this while?"

"Never."

His reply generated terror in me.
"How can you still lie?" I grasped his collar, shaking him slightly, wanting him desperately to answer. "Why have you turned into a stonehearted person suddenly? I want Jhope back. My old Jhope back. I want your love." I cried while begging him.

"Please don't love me. Please don't cry after me. I never wanted to see you crying." He declared, not meeting my eyes; yet I could see tears forming at the brink of his eyes as they reddened.

"How can someone not love an angel like you?"

"I don't want you to love me Yoonhaya, I never wanted!" He didn't meet eyes with me but threw his gaze at the sky, gulping down his tears. I evaluated, studying his expression that he was lying with his words.

"Please Jhope. You're already killing me. I want you. I won't be able to survive without you." I said while sobbing onto his chest; still he did not cover his arms around me, just stood there like a statue.

"That's the problem." He pulled me from his chest, holding my shoulder he continued. "I was always afraid, I cursed sentences at you. What did I not do for you to hate me, but you ended up loving me. What's to become of me? I have to die, but never wanted you to die with me, Yoonhaya. I want you to live, live a happy, contented life." He spoke gravelly, sending shudders of pain up my spine.

With uttering his sentences, he attempted to walk away and I immediately grasped his sleeve.

"Don't leave me.."

"I have to." He yanked his hand and walked away.

"JHOPE JHOPE JHOPE!" I called his names few times but he didn't turn back. My knees gave out and I broke down on the sand beneath me, just kept weeping until the sun disappeared in the ocean.

¤¤¤

Upon reaching my home, I broke into tears, nothing could stop those tears. Various thoughts flooded my mind. He was dying. My love, Jhope was dying. I knew he must have lost hope that he'll not be able to survive but I knew I could revive the hope again that is long dead in himself. I wanted him to fight with his disease and win. I wanted him to live. I loved him so much, I didn't want to let him go. So I went to him, but failure was my faith. I had lost. Nothing worked. My world had already collapsed before my very own eyes. Everything seemed in chaos.

I felt worthless, I couldn't even do anything to save him. Why was I even living this horrendous life? Where no one needs me, no one cares for me and I couldn't do anything, just could watch my love die.

That was the day, I decided I should end my life. It was of no use. It only gave me agony, pure agony.

I picked up my cell-phone, just to send him a last text.

Messages:

Jhope, I had loved you my entire life. Seeing you die in front of me will afford me nothing but pain and regret. Regret, that I won't be able to do anything to save you. Pain, that I won't be able to erase the love I have for you.

I feel worthless Jhope. I'm nothing without you.

I'm leaving this world forever Jhope. I will fly tonight from the love lane we first stood at and will collide with the ocean you always loved. You'll always meet me when you'll meet the ocean.
Sent 12:39 AM

~~~~

So what do you guys think would happen to Yoonhaya?

Also, Thanking Jhope for these absolutely beautiful pictures. They are so relatable.🙈