29.Alive.

~The way he touched me, the way he stared into my soul, gave my life a meaning. It made me alive, it completed me.~

The declining sun painted the sky with its orangish and reddish colours, indicating the fall of afternoon.
The entire day, that stupid bet overtook my whole mind. I mean I was the one who kept the challenge but it seemed difficult for my own self.
During the day whenever I saw him, he made me weak, just wanting to dissolve the challenge.

I clung on my wardrobe, leaning against the cupboard door. My eyes drooled over different type of dresses, then I found the one that was exactly what I wanted.
It was a light fabric, sleeveless shirt, and with a red cherry colour. Most of the fabric was a bit see through that would eventually make me look more appealing.

Slipping into the dress, that was a shirt and a denim short, I touched my skin with a bit of makeup and flew to his room. I also wore a jacket that could be removed later purposely.

Upon entering his room, I saw him sitting, working on his laptop as he played with his hair. I sat at the couch near by, when he looked at me. I immediately took off the jacket revealing my dainty shirt.
"It's so hot in here." I said.

For some good ten seconds he didn't blink at all. His eyes wandered all around my body, not wanting to stop. When his eyes came back to meet my eyes, I raised my eyebrows and said.
"Yeah?"

His parted and shocked lips, sealed together again as he gulped down deep in his throat his feelings. Not answering me and upon shutting his laptop and keeping it aside, he exited the room nervously, as his forehead drenched in sweat.
As he left, I sat there laughing at his disturbed state. How uneasy he felt, seeing me in this unique form, guess he never knew I was that attractive.

¤¤¤

The time crawled away soon and it was the time to drift into a sleep, I lied on his bed, as attractively as I could. He came and lied beside me but turned his posture to the other side, not wanting to face my captivating form.

I pretended to fall asleep and felt him through the movement on the bed, gradually turn his body towards my side. He crept a bit closer when saw me sleeping peacefully.
The distance was reduced eventually and he checked whether I was sleeping or not by sliding a string of hair at the back of my ear. A dulcet wave of delight passed through my body when his soft fingers touched my face.

Feeling the heat generated from his face, I felt his breath on my lips. My heart was already jumping at the thought that he was so close to me and the most earnest thing, his bet was at a loss.

Slowly and gently, his fleshy lips pecked mine. Within the touch I immediately freed myself from the temporary sleep and sat at the bed, bouncing.

"OMG. JHOOOOOOPE. I KNEW IT. YOU WOULD FALL FOR THE TRICK. SHIT. I WON. I WON. I WON." I chimed at him, while hugging my pillow in utter excitement. "You didn't even control yourself, aw poor baby." I teased him.

His gaze that was filled with sternness, fixed nowhere but at my lips that were shivering with excitement. Maybe he was thinking of the ways to clear away his embarrassment and his loss.

"Jhope, you're so weak." I laughed merrily at his dismal, as I nudged at his arm.

Without wasting any further seconds, he unbuttoned his plain white shirt and removed it off of his body with a swift motion. Without even giving me time to calculate what really had happened, he pinned me roughly on the bed with my hands being grasped tightly.
Making my heart flutter in astonishment and the jaw that fell, I looked direct into his intense and keen eyes as he said.

"You don't know girl, what you did to a guy!" The grave intensity on his face was instantly replaced by a playful smirk.

Making me widen my eyes in that abruptness and his sudden exposure of thought, he kissed me. Kissed me like a storm, that was seeking for its longed explosion. He kissed me passionately with blazing fire on his lips. His lips wanted to taste me from within when he rolled his tongue against my lower lip as it seeked to find entrance into my mouth. His bare skin when collided with me, generated a wave of ecstasy as his hands moved across my body and my hands touching and feeling every bit of his hard chest.

After that sudden explosion of his emotions, he looked into my eyes, making me want him more and melt in his touch. He pecked at my lips softly before nibbling tenderly on my earlobe.

When trailed soft kisses at my neck, he gave my neck a sudden tingling sensation for, it was the first time he kissed me there and I wasn't expecting him to do so. His sensual and loving lips moved along my throat and kissed my skin with such strength that showed how much he wanted me. His hands were not at rest, they motioned just like his lips and kept caressing my entire body, from my ears, to my side body. Being weak and whimpering with delight beneath him, my hands travelled on his naked back, and digged my nails in his back when the intensity of his kisses increased.

Showing his animalistic side for the first time and stirring me in his flood of longing, he amazed me by his strength and his love.

¤¤¤

The sun's vibrant rays drifted cheerfully into the room, evoking me to open my eyes. Stroking my eyes gently, I opened them only to find myself being attached peacefully to his bare, warm chest as one of my hand clung tightly to his waist. Seeing his warm body beneath me, I kissed his chest tenderly and got up from bed being flushed with the deepest blush of shyness as I recollected the last night's events and his animalistic side. He didn't only kiss me on lips but he touched my skin too. That thought made me more shy and curse myself that I was so stupid to provoke him. It was all my fault.

After taking my bowl of cereal, I perched at a chair when he moved out of the room, yawning and buttoning his shirt, that still exposed his belly button.
Watching me sit there, he smiled a bit and ruffled his hair while approaching me. Glancing on the chair beside me, he smiled at me gently when a soft smirk overtook his lips. He placed his hand on my hand and I immediately slipped my hand from his and went to the kitchen again by excusing.
"I guess, I've put something on the stove."

Moving into the kitchen, he came after me and I stood there pursing my lips. I really didn't know that his sudden last night's actions would make me so nervous. He slowly advanced towards me, making my heart whimper in utter shyness. His hand glided from my arm to grab my wrist.

"Yoonhaya." He said. "Are you embarrassed about what happened last night?" As he talked about last night, his face was directed towards the floor.

I shook my head in response.

"It was not your fault about what happened last night. You were not the one who aroused me. Don't be embarassed. Yoonhaya, I love you so much, it was actually me who wanted to touch you. You're so beautiful." He placed his hand on the nape of my neck while gently rubbing his finger on my lower lip.

His satisfying explanation cleared away all my worries, as I said.

"I guess, I was embarrased for provoking you last night. But somewhere within my unconsciousness, I wanted you to touch me and I wanted to touch you."

Cupping his gentle face with both of my hands, I raised my chin to match his and softly pecked at his plump lips.

~~~~

I'll miss you all.😔 Saranghae🙆❤

Hope you liked this chapter. :")
Byess.🙌😢