4.His face.

~His face is what portrays different expressions, mostly of the kind that I cant read. Jhope's face holds two different worlds on his face.~

As we were returning back with the flags, I slipped on the ground when my feet met with the greasy soil.

"Ah! Shit, my elbow is bleeding. It hurts." I cried.

"Why do you always have to walk like this? You got yourself hurt so bad. Show me." He ordered at once, as he helped me standing on my feet.

Taking me to my camp, he scouted for the first aid kit.
"You're such a kid Yoonhaya. Show me your elbow now."

"Ouch! Ah! It hurts, it hurts alot." I held his left arm tightly with pain as he cleared the blood with a cotton.

I kept staring at his beautiful face while he was busy bandaging my hand. The mixture of worry and love swimming in his eyes was overwhelming.
The colour of my cheek went pink when he saw me staring at him.

I heard a knock at the door, oh its Jhope. I guess he was standing there for a while.
His face was holding a very weird expression.
Jin left the camp immediately.

"I will catch you in a moment. Rest well!" The last words Jin uttered before leaving.

"YOONHAYAA.. I JUST HEARD.. SHIT HOW IS YOUR ELBOW NOW? DOES IT HURT? HOW DID YOU EVEN FELL? YOU PABO?"

"JHOPE JHOPE.. CALM DOWN. I am feeling better now. Actually, I got so wild with excitement about winning that I fell! but Thanks to Jin he immediately brought me here."

"Jin? I think he would be the one who made you fell!" He said in a strange manner.

"Lol. No he was just being sweet, he helped me out." I retorted while lovely thoughts engulfed me.

"Oh, Im glad you are feeling okay now. Please take care of yourself. Please?"
He looked at me with some tender thoughts as his hands cupped my face.

After some time when Jhope too left, I got absorbed in my thoughts thinking that both the males were equally worried about me. I feel so loved.
Sudden thoughts surged up into my mind. Am I falling for them both?
I know I really like Jin, even his little acts amuse me so much. But why am I thinking about Jhope? He is just my best friend. Ah! Im so confused at this very moment. I should not feel anything for Jhope.
So from this day I prevented myself from getting deeply involved into Jhope.

¤¤¤

After some time, the night embraced the entire place. Just few twinkling stars tried to breathe in the darkness.

I was in my camp waiting for the sleep to engulf me. The door of my camp was wide open. I always liked the soothing wind to caress my skin while I sleep.

The sight was a pure beauty, none could doubt. Even the dark olive colour of the trees was visible. Being mesmerized by the night, my eyes about exploring landed on Jhope's camp.

Its too late should he not be sleeping by now? HEY WAIT, HE IS NOT ALONE, there's someone with him, ITS A GIRL. ITS JISU . OH MY GOD.

Jisu is one of the witiest girl of our school. She knows very well how to play with feelings and other's emotions.
But WHY THE HELL IS JHOPE WITH HER? maybe, he likes her? These thoughts paved their way into my mind as the voice of my heart curled with curiosity.

While I was inhabiting another sphere of thoughts, Jin entered my camp.

"Hey? Its too late. Shouldn't you be sleeping, sweety?" He asked in a gentle tone.

His still handsome face and tone, tried to battle with the beauty of the night. And it was his beauty that won.

"I was actually planning to sleep but.."

"But?"

And how could I tell him that it was that girl in Jhope's camo that took my sleep away.

"Nothing. I just can't sleep."

"Should I help you then?" he suggested as he sat on my bed.

Lieing me comfortably on his lap, he said. "Close your eyes for now."

"If I close my eyes how would I be able to see you?" I said while bitting my lower lip from shyness.
He laughed out.

"You're so cute." He said as one of his hand reaches for my cheek gently rubbing the back of his fingers over my cheek. His touch was so warm and soft.

Jin's soothing words cheered me up and I even lost the thought of Jhope for a moment.

As we were having a good time enjoying each other's company, my eyes wandering around went for Jhope.

I froze for a moment because he was already looking at us.
The expression his face had was very unfamiliar, an expression that I could not read.
A very disturbing face indeed.

I immediately got up from Jin's lap while Jhope threw his look to the other side deeply thinking.

Why does Jhope always have to give that strange expression when I'm with Jin?! I thought.

"Hey, I uh.. I think I'm sleepy. Thankyou for your time." I said as my lips trembled.

As Jin left, I immediately closed my eyes and thought,
Why was Jhope with that bitch that made me uncomfortable. Why was Jhope staring at me when I was with Jin, making me tremble. His face held different expressions that scared me.

Edited.

~~~~

This is part 4, more parts will be coming soon. :")
Hope you really liked this one.
BTS is life.❤