22.Drunk

~Being drunk, I traveled from the valley of hatred to the place where love dwelled.~

I immediately rushed towards the board, for my mind wasn't giving admission to what Taehyung said. As I flew towards the board, found Jhope already standing there.

I didn't believe my eyes when I saw my name there on the list.

I really didn't know why but it happened that I looked for Jhope's name too, but didn't find it. Jhope always wanted to apply for this Scholarship. When we were friends, he always told me how important this Scholarship was for him. He even worked so hard for it. I felt a bit sad for him, I suppose.

I saw him standing right there, scanning his name. I knew he must be jealous after seeing my name there. I thought this was the right time to tease him and insult him as he did to me, also because he is already hurt.

I flipped my hair in front of him throwing some insolent words his way.

"Seems like, someone's dream just shattered. Awh. I feel so bad for them. Also, some people thought that I was a pabo and not smart. If I wasn't a smart girl how could have I been selected."

Jhope went away, without uttering a word. when a very faint expression covered his face. He could have answered me in a double rude way, but he chose not to. I was glad my words hit him that time and he could feel how his words exactly made me feel way before.

while my eyes rested on that list, lovingly, I already had time traveled seeing myself studying in that university.

"Hey, the farewell party! It's the coming Saturday." Taehyung brought me back to the real world. Shit

"Um.. I'm not interested." I said.

"But you need to come. Pleaseeee, It would be the last party then we all would disperse and might not meet again. Please?"

"Uh! Okay." He requested while showing his rectangular smile that I couldn't resist.

¤¤¤

It was a pleasant day and ofcourse our farewell day.
I entered the hall with Taehyung, and Jhope was already sitting there in black with stupid Jisu.

Fine pieces of music echoed throughout the hall. Many of the students were on the floor, dancing, but Jhope didn't come on the floor. It was weird for someone who loved dancing was nowhere to be seen on the floor.

Anyway, I progressed my steps on the floor with Taehyung. While dancing, I moved his hand on my waist. I thought I could make Jhope jelaous, and also to show that I'm more happy and satisfied without him.
But he wasn't even glancing at us both, instead his hands were at a work, feeding stupid Jisu; when she could already eat using her hands.

Struggling with my own thoughts, I went to the bar area.
Strong smell of alcohol rose from that area. Yes, I haven't tried one but my saddened soul was in a dire need of its taste.

"A drink please."

And I was served with a drink right away. As I was about to gulp that drink down, unknown hands came from nowhere, and grasped my hand tightly, preventing me from having it.

My eyes, first traveled on the hand then to its owner's face. And perceived none other than Jhope.

"What is your problem?" I asked making the most stern face, I could probably have made.

"That's not the right thing for you."

"Who are you to decide? Haven't anyone taught you that its bad to butt in other's matter? Oh, who would have? I forgot your parents passed away when you were a child. A pabo child as you are today."

After several struggles from his strong hand, I succeeded extracting my hand from his, I took the drink and went to an other corner.

I looked at its lavish turquoise colour. The first sip of this drink when touched my tongue, gave a very piquant taste. The bits of alcohol, hovering at my tongue; took my taste buds on a ride and I felt my heart leaching into the drink.

I drank five glasses, that made me more dizzy that I even forgot that Taehyung already left because his mom doesn't allow him to stay late.

Being light-headed, I moved to the floor and danced with some random people out there, when unfamiliar hands held me and dragged me out of the crowd. Being dragged, I tried to see the person's face but failed due to the cramped jostling faces.

"Oh, Jhoope." I said in a lively mood and was still amazed how the hatred for him evaporated in the air.

They say it and they say it correct.
《A man's true character comes out when he's drunk.》

"You're drunk?" He said after smelling my breath and I couldn't stop staring at his alluring eyes.

"Let's go home." He instructed.

"Noo. I want to dance. You look so handsome tonight. I want to dance with you Jhope." I said while playing with his black tie and in a state where hearts were prominent in my eyes.

"You're so drunk! silly girl! Come with me."

¤¤¤

Sunshine lingered around the room, marking the begining of morning.

Rubbing my eyes and clearing away the haze, I opened my eyes, only to find myself in my own room.

I realized my head was hurting. What actually happened last night?

I tried recollecting the last night's events. First of all, I was drunk. Then, I was being pulled away from dancing by that Jerk.
Then what happened? How did I ended up on my own bed?

Delving more deeper into my unconscious mind and extracting more information out of it, an important piece of information was found.

I WAS ABOUT TO KISS JHOPE. Shit. Shit. Where did my hatred disappear at that time? What would be that jerk thinking about me? That I'm still in love with him?

Grabbing the edge of the pillow lying beside, I tried to pull it, to hold on tight and regret on.
Pillows always are our companion in our days of sadness. So I tried to pull the pillow by grabbing its edge, but to my amazement that pillow wasn't moving from its place. My hand immediately traveled on the pillow, searching for the cause.

My breath was caught in the ribs, when my hand felt something covered with soft hair. No, it wasn't one of my stuffed toy. My hand explored more and felt some humanly features.

There was someone sleeping on it. Gradually and being scared, I directed my face towards the area only to discover Jhope sleeping there, on the pillow beside me.

Jhope slept with me on my bed the entire night?

~~~~

Thankyou so much guys, for staying connected and loving this story so far.♡♡

I love you all.❤🙆